This standard-sized cupcake liner is excellent for baking cupcakes, muffins, or individualized brownie servings. I use this when baking cupcakes for parties and other big groups.
$76.01/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$78.99/Case|
- Great for muffins, cupcakes, and more
- Elegant white fluted design
- Keeps pans clean
- 2 oz. capacity
- Polar Pak 2466 6 Compartment Low Dome Clear Hinged Cupcake / Muffin Takeout Container - 500/Case
- Polar Pak 9513-1 12 Compartment Clear Hinged PET Cupcake Take-Out Container - 76/Case
- 12 Compartment Clear Hinged High Dome Cupcake Container - 100/Case
- 24 Compartment Clear High Dome Cupcake Container - 50/Case
- Choice 24-Cup Hinged Clear Cupcake / Muffin Container - 50/Case
- Choice 12-Cup Hinged OPS Plastic Cupcake / Muffin Container
- Choice 6-Cup Low Dome Hinged OPS Plastic 4 oz. Cupcake / Muffin Container
- Polar Pak 2443 24 Compartment Clear Cupcake / Muffin Takeout Container - 50/Case
|Hoffmaster 610021 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||2 Inches|
|Overall Diameter||4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Hoffmaster 610021 Details
The Hoffmaster 610021 white fluted baking cup not only provides you with an attractive, sanitary way of displaying your pastries, but also boosts your efficiency by minimizing pan cleanup time! Perfect for muffins, cupcakes, miniature cheesecakes, or virtually any other confectionary creation you can conjure, these baking cups have excellent product release so your customers can cleanly enjoy every last bite.
Overall Diameter: 4"
Bottom Diameter: 2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:cups baking cupcakes liners muffins perfectly size sized bake bars
I keep finding more uses for these handy cups. I bought them to put bar cookies in but I've also used them as macaron holders as well. Helps small food look classy and clean.
Perfect size for what I needed! I make mini cheesecakes, and am currently selling them at my local farmers market. I was placing them on napkins but that didn't work. I went hunting and found these perfectly sized cups. The bottom of my cheesecakes are 2" but not very tall at about 1" to 1.5". And these fit perfectly! They also help keep them separated from each other in their containers.
like these paper cups and use them for donuts and cupcakes. they are thin but i like the price. nothing fancy but the price is right.
These baking cups were the perfect choice for what I needed. I bake a lot of bars, brownies, macarons and pastries of similar size. I use these as little liners to put the pastries in before boxing them. They fit beautifully and make for a nice presentation. I did bake some small muffins in them too, and they were a nice alternative - sort of between a mini muffin and a standard sized one.
A great multipurpose standard size baking cup. These white liners are great for using with designer cupcake wrappers as they are neutral and very affordable.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register