Garland SP-1844-2 Liquid Propane Double Countertop Stock Pot Stove with 6" Legs - 90,000 BTU
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 90,000 BTU
- Standing pilot for instant lighting
- Black enamel exterior
- Large-capacity removable drip pan
- 6" legs with adjustable feet
- Liquid propane
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Vigor 60 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Stock Pot with Cover
plus $116.99 / Each
Vigor 24 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Stock Pot with Cover
plus $62.99 / Each
Vigor 20 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Stock Pot with Cover
plus $45.99 / Each
Vigor 40 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Stock Pot with Cover
plus $82.99 / Each
|Garland / US Range SP-1844-2 LP GAS Specs|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Type||Stock Pot Ranges|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range SP-1844-2 LP GAS Details
Easily prepare soups, sides, and entrees with this Garland SP-1844-2 liquid propane countertop double stockpot stove. It features two, 2-piece high-speed type burners, each bringing together a 15,000 BTU inner ring with a 30,000 BTU outer ring for a total BTU of 90,000. An attractive, black enamel exterior is accented by a stainless steel front.
Each stockpot stove features a standing pilot light for instant ignition. Additionally, this Garland SP-1844-2 double stockpot stove includes a 3/4" NPT gas regulator, two large-capacity removable drip pans, and 6" legs with adjustable feet.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range SP-1844-2 LP GAS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register