- Twin 6"W x 12 5/8"D x 5 1/2"H fry baskets
- Liquid propane
- Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
- Spilfyter DB-91 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 2/Case
- Frymaster 8236559 Splash Shield for H55, MJ45, and MJ35 Series
- Frymaster 8030107(L) Sediment Tray for H55-2 and MJ45-2 Gas Fryers - Left Tray
- Frymaster 8030133 5 7/8" x 14" Split Pot Basket Support Rack
- Spilfyter DB-75 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Pad - 100/Case
- Frymaster 8230619 11 3/4" x 13 1/2" Chicken / Fish Plate for H55, MJ45, and GF40 Fryers
|Frymaster MJ250 MILLIVOLT LP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||418 lb.|
|Width||15 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||25 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||127,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster MJ250 MILLIVOLT LP Details
The Frymaster MJ250 liquid propane floor fryer is engineered for versatile, all purpose frying and reliability, and can cook up to 80 lb. of French fries per hour. Its Master Jet burner system features durable metal targets to create a large heat transfer area for reliable and even heat distribution.
The Frymaster MJ250 features a centerline thermostat with 1 degree Fahrenheit anticipating action that predicts the rate of temperature rise and reduces temperature overshoot, for better tasting, more uniform results. This feature also increases shortening life!
A standard "front flush" feature deflects oil out around the fry pot, which moves sediment to the front drain valve for easy and complete removal. This floor fryer features a stainless steel frypot and door, with an enamel cabinet.
Width: 15 5/8"
Depth: 31 1/2"
Cooking Areas: 6 1/2" x 15"
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster MJ250 MILLIVOLT LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register