Other Available Fuel Types:
- Programmable controller with melt cycle, boil out, and cook compensation
- 63 lb. oil capacity per fryer; 189 lb. total oil capacity
- Built-in filtration system with 8 gpm pump for longer oil life and better food quality
- Thermo-Tube heat transfer system for efficient oil heating
- Wide cold zone traps sediment away from cooking area to preserve oil life
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel fry pot, door, and cabinet sides
- Sturdy basket hanger and 3 twin baskets included per fryer
- 115,000 BTU per fryer; 345,000 BTU total; natural gas
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 1"
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
$46.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 8 oz. / 240 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 72/Case
$49.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 2 Gallon Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 2/Case
- OilChef OCHPH Oil Saving Device for up to 90 lb. Gas Fryers
|Frymaster 31814GF SMART LANE NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||900 lb.|
|Depth||33 1/8 Inches|
|Height||47 3/4 Inches|
|Amps||1 - 5 Amps|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||63 lb.|
|Features|| Built-In Filtration System|
Energy Star Qualified
|Fry Pot BTU||115,000|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||3|
|Number of Fry Pots||3|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||345,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster 31814GF SMART LANE NAT Details
If you are looking for a fryer that can handle your varied menu and high production demands while conserving energy, floor space, and oil, choose this Frymaster 31814GF natural gas oil conserving 189 lb. 3 unit floor fryer system with SMART4U Lane controls and a filtration system. This fryer system contains three fryers with 18" x 14" x 3 3/4" fry pots, each of which can hold 63 lb. of oil.
The fry pots, along with the front door and sides of the cabinet, are made of durable stainless steel for longevity. To help preserve your oil, the fry pots feature wide cold zones to trap sediment away from the cooking area so that it doesn't burn. Each fryer comes with 3 twin fry baskets and sturdy stainless steel basket hangers. Since you can fit three baskets at a time in each of the fry pots, this model allows for oil, footprint, and energy usage reductions when compared with standard 50 lb. fryers!
Since filtering your frying oil can significantly extend the life of the oil to save you money in the long run, this fryer system comes complete with an oil filtration unit. Filtering your oil as needed also ensures that your food is of the highest quality and doesn't have a burnt flavor. The filtration pump has a flow rate of 8 gpm and it is equipped with a 3" drain line for fast, safe, and easy filtering.
The SMART4U Lane controllers feature 10 programmable product buttons and a 40 product library to help you maintain high quality standards. The controls also have temperature check, melt cycle, boil out, cook compensation, and hold timer features. Since you can set different cooking times and recipes for each of the three basket locations, or lanes, you can more easily cook different types of food items at once.
This model requires a natural gas connection and (2) 120V electrical connections for operation.
Depth: 33 1/8"
Height: 47 3/4"
Frying Area: 18" x 14"
Capacity: 63 lb. per fryer, 189 lb. total
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster 31814GF SMART LANE NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register