This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 63 lb. oil capacity per fryer (126 lb. total); 18" x 14" x 3 3/4" frying area per frypot
- SMART4U 3000 controls offer push button cooking for up to 20 products and monitor oil management functions
- Filtration system is a convenient way to save money by using 15-20% less oil, upwards of 33% less energy, and 10-15% less space
- Exclusive Thermo-tube heat transfer system efficiently transfers energy into the oil
- Natural gas; 238,000 BTU
Other Products from this Line
- Frymaster 11814GF Oil Conserving 63 lb. Natural Gas Floor Fryer with CM3.5 Controls and Filtration System - 119,000 BTU
- Frymaster 11814GF Oil Conserving 63 lb. Natural Gas Floor Fryer with Digital Controller and Filtration System -119,000 BTU
- Frymaster 11814GF Oil Conserving 63 lb. Natural Gas Floor Fryer with SMART4U Lane Controls and Filtration System - 119,000 BTU
- Frymaster 21814GF Oil Conserving 126 lb. Natural Gas 2 Unit Floor Fryer with CM3.5 Controls and Filtration System - 238,000 BTU
- Frymaster 21814GF Oil Conserving 126 lb. Natural Gas 2 Unit Floor Fryer with Digital Controller and Filtration System - 238,000 BTU
- Frymaster 21814GF Oil Conserving 126 lb. Natural Gas 2 Unit Floor Fryer with SMART4U Lane Controls and Filtration System - 238,000 BTU
Frymaster 21814GF SMART4U 3000 NAT Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 645 lb.
- 47 3/4 Inches
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- Burner Style
- 126 lb.
- Built-In Filtration System
Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Number of Fry Baskets
- Number of Fry Pots
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Total BTU
- 238,000 BTU
- Gas Floor Fryers
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster 21814GF SMART4U 3000 NAT Details
Fry anything from french fries to chicken wings with this Frymaster 21814GF 2 unit floor fryer with SMART4U 3000 controls! A spacious 63 lb. oil capacity per frypot (126 lb. total) combines with powerful cooking and fast recovery technology to provide you with a unit that keeps pace with customer demands on even the busiest of nights. This model boasts renowned SMART4U 3000 controllers that time the cook cycle and signal an audible alarm when cooking is complete, while also offering simple push button cooking for up to 20 products! The controllers top off the oil automatically for simple maintenance and monitor oil management functions like cook counts, time-to-filter alerts, and step-by-step instructions for filtering, oil disposal, and boil-out. Each controller also has a melt cycle, a lighted digital display, and other helpful features.
The fryer's high-output performance is rivaled only by its incredibly efficient engineering! Its exclusive Thermo-Tube heat transfer system efficiently transfers energy into the oil, saving energy and extending oil life. A robust RTD 1 degree compensating temperature probe provides accurate temperature readings to avoid temperature overshoot. Plus, because it detects even the slightest temperature variants, you can be sure that you're always producing the highest quality food, at a consistent rate.
A built-in filtration system further optimizes the quality and life of your oil, keeping it clean and capable of producing flavorful food. And since the filter is contained within the fryer, it eliminates the need for the additional floor and storage space required by portable filtration units! This fryer features stainless steel frypots, doors, sides, and front for impressive durability. A sloping bottom ensures fast draining for easy cleaning and includes three twin fryer baskets per frypot for added convenience. This fryer boasts 238,000 BTU of cooking power and requires a natural gas connection and a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 40"
Front to Back: 33 1/8"
Height: 47 3/4"
Frying Area: 18" x 14" x 3 3/4" per frypot
Capacity: 126 lb.
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster 21814GF SMART4U 3000 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register