$6,226.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $186.78 back (18,678 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Comes with remote ice delivery to automatically provide ice to a storage area up to 20' away
- Creates special Chewblet ice, a customer favorite
- Save energy, water, and money
- This machine is ideally designed for delivering ice to a Follett Vision dispenser
- 115V, single phase
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
Follett Corporation MCD425WVS Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 160 lb.
- 18 7/8 Inches
- 22 3/4 Inches
- 17 1/8 Inches
- 11 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 425 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Water Cooled
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage
- 5 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 12 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
Follett Corporation MCD425WVS Details
Save energy, water, and money by choosing this Follett MCD425WVS Maestro Plus 19" water cooled Chewblet ice machine. This ice machine can produce up to 425 lb. of specialized Chewblet ice in a 24 hour period. As part of the Maestro Plus series, this ice machine is the epitome of durability and longevity. It features a durable construction with a sturdy stainless steel frame. It also has oversized, heavy-duty tapered roller bearings that ensure a long, low-maintenance lifespan. Other great features include automatic self-flushing to remove impurities and a compact design for convenient installation.
This machine is ideally designed for delivering ice to a Follett Vision dispenser. Since it comes with remote ice delivery equipment (RIDE), it can deliver ice through a tube to a countertop dispenser up to 20' away! That means it doesn't need to be mounted directly on top of the dispenser. This is ideal if you have low ceilings so that an ice maker won't fit on top of your dispenser unit. It also allows full access to the ice storage bin on your dispenser for faster, more thorough cleaning. As an added benefit, you can install the ice maker away from customer areas to reduce heat, noise, and disruptions to improve guest experience.
Using R404-A refrigerant and an extrusion system, this ice machine creates Follett's special Chewblet ice. As a chewable type of ice, Chewblet is a preferred choice of customers! Plus, Chewblet ice provides superior drink displacement to help lower your drink costs and increase profits. At the same time, it provides the same drink and coldplate chilling performance as regular cubed ice.
To protect against the growth of bacteria or mold, this unit has Agion silver-based antimicrobial technology built into the key components. Also, this durable, professional-looking ice machine features an easy-to-read LED control board for simple operation and maintenance. This model requires a 115V, single phase electrical connection for operation.
Width: 18 7/8"
Depth: 22 3/4"
Height: 17 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation MCD425WVS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register