Fletchers' Mill MAR07SM57 Marsala 7" Orange Salt Mill
- Nylon mechanism crushes salt crystals for enhanced flavor
- Beautiful orange color
- 7" height stands out amongst contemporary dinnerware
- Great for use in restaurants, cafes, or bistros
- Adjustable Lock & Grind top crown has 34 grind coarseness settings
- Lifetime warranty for quality assurance, so you never have to worry about breakage
- Internal pieces can be popped out for quick and simple cleaning and refilling
You May Also Need
Expertly clean your Fletchers' Mill salt and pepper mills with these simple steps! They'll continue to work properly for years to come.
Learn how to fill your Fletchers' Mill salt or pepper mill with these simple steps!
|Fletchers' Mill MAR07SM57 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Fletchers’ Mill Marsala|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I adjust the coarseness of the grind on this mill?
- The easy-to-grip knob on the mill can be adjusted from fine to coarse, allowing you to dispense the desired consistency with ease!
- How should I care for my Fletchers' Mill salt or pepper mill?
- To clean your mill, unscrew the top nut, remove the top, and empty any remaining salt or pepper from inside the mill. Turn it upside down and pop out the rod by tapping it firmly against a hard surface. Clean it with a dry brush or cloth and push the rod back in from the bottom, making sure it goes through the grinder ring and pops into place. Fill the mill with salt or pepper and place the top back on, ensuring that the metal key clicks on the rod. Screw on the top nut while pushing on the rod so that it is flush with the bottom of the grinding mechanism. Adjust the grinding consistency by tightening or loosening the top nut.
Please be advised that you should not use alcohol, strong detergents, abrasives, or any kind of solvents to clean the mill. Furthermore, do not immerse the mills in water or place them in a dishwasher. Water or moisture can damage the finish and affect the performance of your mill.
- What is the benefit of using a dedicated salt mill versus putting salt in a pepper mill?
- Since salt is a corrosive mineral, using salt in a pepper mill may lead to corrosion of the internal grinding mechanism. Salt mills are specifically designed with ceramic or nylon mechanisms to avoid corrosion.
Fletchers' Mill MAR07SM57 Details
Spice up your restaurant, bistro, or cafe with this Fletchers' Mill MAR07SM57 Marsala 7" orange salt mill. This orange salt mill is the perfect stylish yet functional adornment for tabletops. It's made from high-quality, renewable wood with an internal, nylon mechanism that crushes salt crystals for enhanced flavor. Simply fill the grinder with coarse salt crystals, set the grind coarseness to the desired setting by turning the adjustable top nut. The nut allows you to lock the grind setting for consistent grinding every time. This mill's internal pieces can be popped out for quick and simple cleaning and refilling, ensuring that it works properly for years on end. Plus, it comes with a lifetime grinding mechanism warranty for quality assurance, so you never have to worry about breakage. Whether you're using it in your kitchen or placing it on tabletops for customer use, this mill is sure to help make a bold, flavorful statement.
When you purchase a Fletchers' Mill grinder you are making a purchase for life. Their products are built to not only provide a decorative and stylish touch to your tabletops; they're made to keep that image for years. Step up to high-quality style and function your establishment deserves with this Fletchers' Mill grinder!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register