- Made from environmentally friendly 50% post-consumer recycled (PCR) PET
- Square shape maximizes shelf space; highly durable construction for secure, dependable stacking
- Crystal-clear visibility highlights food quality and enhances display appeal
- Perfect for retail stores, bulk food stores, bakeries, and delis
- Can be used with a Fabri-Kal TruWare inner or outer fit lids
|Length||4 1/2 Inches|
|Width||4 1/2 Inches|
|Height||2 13/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Minimum Recycled Content||50 Percent|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this container come with a lid?
- This item does not come with a lid. Please see the Works With section for lids that will fit this container.
Merchandise your deli's most popular menu items with this Fabri-Kal SQ16 TruWare 16 oz. square recycled PET deli container. Featuring a single 16 oz. compartment, this container is perfect for sending bulk portions of potato salad, macaroni salad, fruit salad, and dips home with your customers. The compact square shape makes it perfect for coffee shops, smoothie bars, food trucks, cafes, and delis selling pre-packaged foods. Pair it with a Fabri-Kal LSQOF or LSQ clear lid (sold separately) to preserve your food's flavor, block airborne contaminants, and stack several containers for maximized room in your refrigerated display cases.
It's also great for spill-free transportation! This container is made from environmentally friendly 50% post-consumer recycled (PCR) PET. It offers crystal clear visibility to highlight your food quality and enhance the visual appeal of your displays. Package snacks, meals, and treats for your hungry patrons with this container!
Length: 4 1/2"
Width: 4 1/2"
Height: 2 13/16"
Capacity: 16 oz.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item is made from a percentage of post-consumer content to help promote a sustainable environment.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Other Products from this Line
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register