Eurodib USF18S Single Section 18-Bottle Single Temperature Full Glass Door Wine Refrigerator
Customers Also Viewed
- Single temperature capability
- 5 1/2 shelves hold up to 18 standard size wine bottles
- LED display light for easy viewing
- Wood shelves and stainless steel door frame with field-reversible door hinge and door lock
- 110V, 65W, R600a isobutane refrigerant
|Eurodib USF18S Specs|
|Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||5|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Eurodib USF18S Details
Safely store wine and have it properly ready for use in any business with this Eurodib USF18S single section single temperature full glass door wine refrigerator. Its wide-ranging temperature capability makes this wine refrigerator a versatile addition. With a temperature range from 41-64.4 degrees Fahrenheit, it's simple to store and chill a variety of wines, from red to white.
Multi-function digital temperature controls help manage the thermostatic cabinet. The refrigerator also uses R600a isobutane refrigerant. Best of all, it also includes an LED display light that helps you identify the contents without emitting heat like a traditional bulb. This ensures that the refrigerator stays at its intended temperature.
Plus, its front ventilation system allows you to use this unit in a built-in or place it under your counter. The 5 shelves and one half size shelf, made of wood, can easily hold up to 18 bottles of various wines! The full length glass door, which features a stainless steel frame, also allows contents to be viewable, as well as to provide a more aesthetic presentation. This item requires a 110V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 23 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register