Dickinson's Guava Jelly - (200) .5 oz. Portion Cups / Case - 200/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$19.99/Case|
Other Available Flavors:
- Premium guava flavor
- Lower costs with portion control
- Great for restaurants, hotels, and schools
|Package Size||.5 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- I previously ordered these portion cups and they were aluminum. The new portion cups I received are plastic with a metallic appearance. Why is this packaging different?
- Dickinson's is discontinuing their aluminum portion cup and is transitioning to a new metalized plastic cup. Both feature similar eye-catching graphics. Compared to the aluminum cups, the plastic alternative is easier to open and reduces the number of dented cups. The metallic finish still provides a more upscale look than standard plastic portion cups.
Indulge your guests with the tropically sweet flavor and outstanding quality of Dickinson's guava jelly. Since 1897, Dickinson's has been the leading American brand of gourmet preserves, syrups, and honey, with its "American Gourmet" character, premium varietal fruits, and pure, high-quality ingredients. This luscious jelly bursts with mouth-watering guava flavor that adds a hint of exotic, tropical flair to exclusive breakfast services or in-room dining. Guava fruit is fragrant and pink, with a sweet taste similar to passion fruit and strawberry. Unlike jam and preserves, this guava jelly is firm, clear, and bright, with the perfect blend of fruit and sweet syrup.
This portioned .5 oz. cup of guava jelly is the perfect middle ground between economic plastic cups and sophisticated glass jars, while still presenting a chic appearance. The packaging extends the shelf life of the jelly to help maintain its delightfully fruity taste and preserve its superior quality. With its single serving size and elegant graphics, this high-quality guava jelly complements the refined atmospheres of the world's finest restaurants, hotels, and catered events.
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
People Talk About:guava jelly nice unique tastes flavor taste melon macaroons love
The Dickinson's Guava Jelly has a unique taste but my customers love it. It is the perfect size for proportioning and come in easy to open cups.
Abby G. Posted on 10/19/2017
A unique, tropical inspired jelly with a nice twist. The guava jelly is really nice and makes a nice filling for macaroons with its exotic flavor.
Jo P. Posted on 10/13/2017
This guava jelly tastes like guava melon. It does not taste artificial at all. This is a unique flavor. It's uncommoness makes it even more special.
Tonya L. Posted on 12/13/2016
Get paid to review this product!