These are perfect for out utensil set! I bought the matching set. I love them! The knife and fork that matches it compliment each other perfectly.
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving coffee, tea, desserts, and cereals
- 18/0 stainless steel construction is ideal for casual, warm dining areas
- Wide handle with gentle curves fits easily in the hand
- Fine, satin finish
- Great flatware for your family restaurant, bar and grill, or cafe.
Supply your guests with classic, functional flatware with the Choice Bellwood 6 1/8" 18/0 stainless steel medium weight teaspoon.
Enhance the look of your tabletop presentation with this Choice Bellwood 6 1/8" teaspoon. Pair it with the rest of the Bellwood line to create a casual yet classic look that will compliment standard fare and comfort food. Your guests are sure to appreciate the sturdy construction of this flatware, and it won't break your budget! Made of stainless steel, it will be a long lasting and attractive addition to your busy dining area. It is great for completing table settings at family restaurants, bar and grills, and cafes.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
If you are looking for flatware that looks great but isn't too fancy, the Bellwood line is the perfect choice. This teaspoon features a smooth, simple design with a gently curved panel to add shape and elegance, and thanks to its subtlety it won't feel out of place in a casual dining atmosphere. Its satin finish offers a clean appearance, and is very much at home in your family restaurant, bar and grill, or cafe.
18/0 Stainless Steel
Boasting an 18/0 stainless steel construction, this sleek flatware is best used in a casual and warm dining area.
Serve this teaspoon with your coffees, teas, desserts, and cereals to provide guests with an unforgettable dining experience.
Choice flatware is ideal for daily use in high-volume venues, making it the perfect choice for self-serve, fast-casual restaurants. Each piece from Choice's flatware line is designed not only to meet your needs, but to meet the needs of your budget as well.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
- Length:6 1/8 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Ace Mart Valueline Norfolk 18/0|
|Brown-Halco Elegance 18/0|
|Central Restaurant Products Value Series Norfolk 18/0|
|Delco Lexington 18/0|
|ITI Manchester 18/0|
|Liberty Ware Independence 18/0|
|Royal Industries Boston 18/0|
|Sysco Colony 18/0|
|Sysco Stockbridge 18/0|
|Thunder Group Esquire 18/0|
|Update International Lexington 18/0|
|Update International Washington 18/0|
|US Foods Superior New Briton 18/0|
|Walco Derby 18/0|
|Winco Winston 18/0|
|World Tableware Brandware Colony 18/0|
Other Products from this Line
Choice BellwoodShop this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsChoice Bellwood 7 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Medium Weight Dinner / Dessert Spoon - 12/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsChoice Bellwood 6 1/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Medium Weight Bouillon Spoon - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Bellwood 6 3/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Medium Weight Salad Fork - 12/Case
People Talk About:spoons classy sharp edges inexpensive perfectly set spoon basic bend
This is a cheap and classy looking teaspoon. I like the simple yet elegant look. They do not bend easily. I would recommend this item.
I use these spoons for everyday use. They are inexpensive but hold up well. They look nice with a basic classy style. Have not been disappointed.
These are a very classy spoon. They are very strong, and certainly do not seem like medium weight. The price is outstanding for this product.
Thee spoons are inexpensive and sturdy. I like the flat, minimalist design, as well. Unfortunately, these spoons have a lot of sharp edges, not sharp enough to cut, but even semi- sharp edges are a real issue on a spoon, in my opinion.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register