Carlisle S27969 2 oz. Chocolate Brown Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
- Perfect for cafes, bars, or restaurants
- Ideal serving dish for dressing, condiments, or sauces
- Fluted design reminiscent of ceramic
- Durable, break-resistant melamine construction
- Stain-resistant and colorfast
- Withstands temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Narrow bottom fits well on appetizer plates or trays
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Complement your appetizers or sides with condiments, sauces, or salsas served in this eye-catching Carlisle S27969 2 oz. chocolate brown fluted melamine ramekin. Made of thick walled, heavy weight melamine, this ramekin is durable to withstand long-lasting use in your restaurant, cafe, or bistro. The chocolate brown coloring is perfect for showcasing a variety of colorful sauces and condiments. In addition to filling this ramekin with salsa or marinara sauce to serve with appetizers, you can serve chilled desserts, sorbets, and puddings for an individual, unique dessert presentation. Plus, it's great for portion control when you want to serve small amounts of condiments like sour cream, guacamole, and salad dressing.
With a variety of uses, ramekins are also great for back of the house applications. Chefs can use ramekins during their prep work to hold spices, sauces, and freshly chopped herbs to maintain a clean and organized kitchen. A great addition to any kitchen, this Carlisle ramekin adds style and convenience to your tabletop!
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 1 1/2"
Capacity: 2 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Restaurant Food Serving Baskets
Stainless Steel Ramekins and Sauce Cups
Melamine Dinnerware and Displayware
Appetizer Plates, Trays and Platters
Paper Food Wrap
People Talk About:watching trash staff size salads restaurant perfect open imagine entr
Been open 4 years and this is the first time we've had to replace this item due not to breakage, but to the staff not watching and throwing them in the trash! It's the perfect size for our entrée salads. Can't imagine our restaurant without them!
Julie P. from Barbecue Blast Inc. Posted on 11/17/2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register