Carlisle S27969 2 oz. Chocolate Brown Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
- Perfect for cafes, bars, or restaurants
- Ideal serving dish for dressing, condiments, or sauces
- Fluted design reminiscent of ceramic
- Durable, break-resistant melamine construction
- Stain-resistant and colorfast
- Withstands temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Narrow bottom fits well on appetizer plates or trays
Other Products from this Line
Carlisle S28769 4 oz. Chocolate Brown Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
plus $52.99 / Case
Carlisle S28703 4 oz. Black Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
Carlisle S28260 3 oz. Cobalt Blue Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
plus $43.99 / Case
Carlisle S28742 4 oz. Ivory Bone Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
Carlisle S28760 4 oz. Cobalt Blue Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
plus $56.99 / Case
Carlisle S28702 4 oz. White Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
|Carlisle S27969 Specs|
|Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Carlisle S27969 Details
Complement your appetizers or sides with condiments, sauces, or salsas served in this eye-catching Carlisle S27969 2 oz. chocolate brown fluted melamine ramekin. Made of thick walled, heavy weight melamine, this ramekin is durable to withstand long-lasting use in your restaurant, cafe, or bistro. The chocolate brown coloring is perfect for showcasing a variety of colorful sauces and condiments. In addition to filling this ramekin with salsa or marinara sauce to serve with appetizers, you can serve chilled desserts, sorbets, and puddings for an individual, unique dessert presentation. Plus, it's great for portion control when you want to serve small amounts of condiments like sour cream, guacamole, and salad dressing.
With a variety of uses, ramekins are also great for back of the house applications. Chefs can use ramekins during their prep work to hold spices, sauces, and freshly chopped herbs to maintain a clean and organized kitchen. A great addition to any kitchen, this Carlisle ramekin adds style and convenience to your tabletop!
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 1 1/2"
Capacity: 2 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
People Talk About:watching trash staff size salads restaurant perfect open imagine entr
Been open 4 years and this is the first time we've had to replace this item due not to breakage, but to the staff not watching and throwing them in the trash! It's the perfect size for our entrée salads. Can't imagine our restaurant without them!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register