Carlisle S27960 2 oz. Cobalt Blue Fluted Plastic Ramekin - 48/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
- Perfect for cafes, bars, or restaurants
- Ideal serving dish for dressing, condiments, or sauces
- Fluted design reminiscent of ceramic
- Durable, break-resistant melamine construction
- Stain-resistant and colorfast
- Withstands temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Narrow bottom fits well on appetizer plates or trays
|Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Serve your guests your salad dressing, condiments, or sauces in this sleek Carlisle S27960 cobalt blue 2 oz. fluted plastic ramekin! Made of durable, heavy-weight melamine, this ramekin is both break- and stain-resistant to ensure longevity in your establishment. The fluted surface is reminiscent of elegant, ceramic dishware and is even colorfast, so it looks like new after every wash.
Capable of withstanding temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit, this ramekin is perfect for versatile use with both hot or cold foods. Plus, the space-saving size easily fits on plates and platters for more efficient service. From salsas and dips to sauces and condiments, this dish is the perfect accompaniment to any meal.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 1 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Restaurant Food Serving Baskets
Stainless Steel Ramekins and Sauce Cups
Melamine Dinnerware and Displayware
Appetizer and Tasting Trays
Paper Food Wrap
People Talk About:watching trash staff size salads restaurant perfect open imagine entr
Been open 4 years and this is the first time we've had to replace this item due not to breakage, but to the staff not watching and throwing them in the trash! It's the perfect size for our entrée salads. Can't imagine our restaurant without them!
Julie P. from Barbecue Blast Inc. Posted on 11/17/2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register