Carlisle 085502 1 oz. Melamine Butter Dish - 48/Case
- Bright white color
- Heavyweight melamine construction
- Durable and versatile design
- Stain-, break-, and chip-resistant
- Easy to clean
- Helps create elegant tabletop presentation
- Ideal for butter, wasabi, cocktail sauce, and other condiments
- Perfect for upscale or casual restaurants, hotels, banquets, and more
|Carlisle 085502 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||1 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Carlisle 085502 Details
A perfect addition to any sophisticated tabletop, the Carlisle 085502 1 oz. melamine butter dish is great for serving butter, wasabi, jellies, and more to complement all your most popular entrees. The item's bright white color is stylish and versatile, allowing for use in both upscale and casual environments, or even for pre-portioning sauces with buffet and catering applications. The dish's wide, contoured mouth boasts a 1 oz. capacity, yet gives the illusion of a large portion in order to complete any table setting.
Durable, heavyweight melamine construction ensures years of long-lasting use. Plus, it is stain-, break-, and chip-resistant. For added convenience, this item is also dishwasher safe in temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit for exceptional ease in re-using the dish throughout the day with a wide variety of meals.
Top Diameter: 1 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 2 3/8"
Capacity: 1 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
People Talk About:dishes butter customers appearance dining great love perfect room size
These butter dishes are great and I love having them in our dining room. They are the perfect sie for a party of 2 and great to offer replenishment as well. Elegant and practical!
Luciana K. from Glen-Ella Springs Inn Posted on 03/07/2016
Been using these since I opened my restaurant. They are fantastic. They control the amounts you give customers as well as giving a classy presentation.
Chris F. from The Waves Restaurant Posted on 08/26/2014
These butter dishes look and feel very similar to china, and are the perfect size for butter, spreads, etc. After just a few weeks use they seem to be maintaining their appearance after washing.
Harry O. Posted on 11/17/2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register