Carlisle S27902 2 oz. White Fluted Plastic Ramekin - 48/Case
- Perfect for cafes, bars, or restaurants
- Ideal serving dish for dressing, condiments, or sauces
- Fluted design reminiscent of ceramic
- Durable, break-resistant melamine construction
- Stain-resistant and colorfast
- Withstands temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Narrow bottom fits well on appetizer plates or trays
|Carlisle S27902 Specs|
|Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Carlisle S27902 Details
Serve your guests your salad dressing, condiments, or sauces in this sleek Carlisle S27902 white 2 oz. fluted plastic ramekin! Made of durable, heavy-weight melamine, this ramekin is both break- and stain-resistant to ensure longevity in your establishment. The fluted surface is reminiscent of elegant, ceramic dishware and is even colorfast, so it looks like new after every wash.
Capable of withstanding temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit, this ramekin is perfect for versatile use with both hot or cold foods. Plus, the space-saving size easily fits on plates and platters for more efficient service. From salsas and dips to sauces and condiments, this dish is the perfect accompaniment to any meal.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 1 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
People Talk About:china ramekins lunch longer imagine feel entr due dozens difference
We previously ordered bone china ramekins for our private club. I ordered these plastic ones and when they are on the table, you cannot tell the difference without picking them up to feel them. They will last so much longer than our china ones which are prone to chipping. We use dozens of ramekins during lunch and these make it so affordable to do so.
Been open 4 years and this is the first time we've had to replace this item due not to breakage, but to the staff not watching and throwing them in the trash! It's the perfect size for our entrée salads. Can't imagine our restaurant without them!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register