Cone Basket Liners
Use cone basket liners to serve delicious appetizers like French fries and onion rings for your hungry customers.
Sandwich Wrap Paper
Help your customer have a mess-free dining experience by placing your signature sandwiches in sandwich wrap paper.
Wrap choice cuts of meat with butcher paper and butcher twine to preserve its flavor and freshness for your menu.
Pop-Up Wax Paper Sheets
Pop-up wax paper sheets are a convenient addition to your kitchen, allowing you to dispense one sheet at a time as you work.
Wax paper is perfect for adding a non-stick and grease-resistant layer around your food to help reduce messes when you serve food.
Protect your inventory in freezer storage, including meat, cheese, and fish, by wrapping them in freezer paper.
Keep your patties from sticking together as you press and store your ground meet with the help of patty paper.
Food Packaging Tape & Accessories
Ensure that your food wrap paper doesn’t come undone in storage or in transit by investing in food packaging tape and other accessories.
Asian Cooking / Serving Supplies
Stock up on steamer paper to keep dumplings, dim sum, and bread from sticking to the pan during the steaming process.
- plusChoice 12" x 12" Newspaper Print Deli Sandwich Wrap Paper - 1000/CaseRated 4.8 out of 5 stars
- plusChoice 12" x 12" Black Check Deli Sandwich Wrap Paper - 5000/CaseRated 4.9 out of 5 stars
- plusChoice 12" x 12" Red Check Deli Sandwich Wrap Paper - 5000/CaseRated 4.9 out of 5 stars
- plusChoice 12" x 12" Natural Kraft Customizable Basket Liner / Deli Wrap - 5000/CaseRated 4.9 out of 5 stars
- plusShurtape General Purpose 2" x 60 Yards Masking Tape RollRated 4.9 out of 5 stars
- plusChoice 15" x 10 3/4" Interfolded Deli Wrap Wax Paper - 6000/CaseRated 4.7 out of 5 stars
- Choice 18'' x 1000' 35# White Freezer Paper RollRated 4.9 out of 5 stars
- plusChoice 15" x 15" Natural Kraft Customizable Basket Liner / Deli Wrap - 3000/CaseRated 4.9 out of 5 stars
- plusChoice 12" x 12" Blue Check Deli Sandwich Wrap Paper - 5000/CaseRated 4.9 out of 5 stars
Other Food Packaging Wrap Supplies
Types of Food Wrapping Paper
From sandwiches to steaks, and everything in between, food of all forms needs to be packaged properly to preserve freshness and ensure safe handling. Knowing which type of food wrapping paper to use for your application – butcher paper, freezer paper, sandwich paper, or wax paper - is vital to delivering a quality product to your customers. That's why we've created this handy guide. Use it to discover the various types of paper food wraps available to you, and then determine which one is right for your unique needs.
Keep Your Inventory Fresh with our Paper Food Wrapping Supplies
No deli, sandwich shop, or made-to-order concession stand can go without paper food wrap products. Keep your ingredients well preserved and protected with our large selection of paper food wrapping products to keep your restaurant’s inventory staying fresh! Even fast food eateries need necessities like freezer paper, patty paper, and sandwich paper! Whatever your facility's needs or budget, we are sure to have all the proper paper food packaging products that you desire. We carry large rolls of specially designed freezer paper, as well as must-have butcher shop paper that stretch hundreds of feet in length. There are also convenient pop-up wax paper sheets that are similar to the design of tissue boxes, which easily allow you to access the next sheet. Our many colors and patterns of sandwich wrap paper are excellent items for customers holding soft pretzels and messy sandwiches. These paper wraps can even be used to line baskets for serving chicken fingers, fries, and barbecue wings!
From the paper itself to the tape and twine to wrap it up with, we have all your important paper food wrap products in stock! To increase visual appeal at your concession stand or sports bar, try one of our cone basket liners or sandwich wrap! Does your restaurant specialize in juicy burgers? Don’t forget our patty paper and meat wrapping paper to help in preparation. For other important food packaging needs, check out our foam take-out containers, foil insulated bags, and wax paper bags.