$46.87/CaseShips free with Plus
- Thick-walled, heavy-weight melamine is durable and break resistant for high volume use
- Fluted style provides look and feel of ceramic or glass
- Tapered shape is perfect for stacking and storage when not in use
- Stain resistant and color will not fade
- Safe for temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
Carlisle S29302 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 8 lb.
- 1 1/2 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 3 1/8 Inches
- 3 oz.
- BPA Free
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Carlisle S29302 Details
Complement your appetizers or sides with colorfully creative condiments, sauces, or salsas served in this eye-catching white Carlisle S29302 3 oz. fluted plastic ramekin. The Carlisle S29302 3 oz. ramekin is made of thick walled, heavy weight melamine. Additionally, the fluted style and melamine construction provides the weight and feel of ceramic or glass, but is exceptionally durable and long-lasting. Thanks to the tapered shape it's perfect for stacking and storage when not in use, freeing up valuable space!
Perfect for use in restaurants, at catering events, or on buffet lines, use this ramekin to hold your savory BBQ sauce or house dressings! This ramekin is perfect for both cold or hot dressings, sauces or butters because it can handle temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. The color is sure to impress your patrons as well as match any décor. Clean up is easy thanks to the stain resistant technology and commercial dishwasher safe feature.
Top Diameter: 3 1/8"
Height: 1 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
0 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register