Carlisle KL12705 Kingline 12" x 9" x 1 3/16" Red Oval Platter - 12/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
- Durable gloss finish resists chipping and staining
- Safe for temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets the tough requirements of heavy-duty foodservice applications
- Made of break-resistant melamine
- Reinforced at vital stress points
|Height||1 3/16 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
The Carlisle KL12705 oval platter is perfect for service in schools, retirement communities or healthcare facilities. This red platter features a durable gloss finish that resists chipping and staining, and is perfect for serving shareable appetizers, large salads, pastas and more.
Made of break-resistant melamine, this medium-weight platter is built to withstand the rigors of high-volume kitchens and still look great in your cafeteria, institution or hospital. This platter is safe for temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
Height: 1 3/16"
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
Carlisle KL11805 Kingline 10 oz. Red Nappie Bowl - 48/Case
Carlisle KL20005 Kingline 8 7/8" Red Plate - 48/Case
Carlisle KL20105 Kingline 7 1/4" Red Sandwich Plate - 48/Case
Carlisle KL20405 Kingline 6 1/2" Red Pie Plate - 48/Case
Carlisle KL35005 Kingline 8 oz. Red Bouillon Cup - 48/Case
Carlisle KL80505 Kingline 4.75 oz. Red Rimmed Fruit Bowl - 48/Case
People Talk About:PLATES china floor love plate Perfect often hold hits GREAT
Love our plates wasn't sure when I ordered them what they would look like but was tired of always having broken china. My customers love them they look like china only don't break like it.
Cindy M. from Station House Family Restaurant Posted on 11/30/2016
Pretty damn good plate. Not expensive and very sturdy. We have a tile floor and so far, not a one has broken when it hits the floor.
Glenn J. from Carpenter Hamburgers Posted on 08/24/2016
GREAT PLATES, hold up to many uses, washes, and drops. Perfect size for a side plate. Used very often and have had no problems with the durability and appearance.
Tom L. from Kay'sBurden Lake Restaurant Posted on 05/02/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register