Carlisle 43005905 Mosaic Durus 9" Orleans on Bone Narrow Rim Melamine Plate - 24/Case
- Durable melamine construction
- Exclusive mirror-like glaze minimizes scratches
- Look and feel of china without the risk of breakage
- Attractive green bands add an elegant appeal
- Narrow rim offers ample space for large portions
- Temperature insulated to prevent drawing heat or cold away from food
- Great for lunch entrees and salads
- Safe for temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
Other Products from this Line
|Carlisle 43005905 Specs|
|Top Diameter||9 Inches|
|Edge Style||Narrow Rim|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Carlisle 43005905 Details
This Carlisle 43005905 Mosaic Durus 9" Orleans on bone narrow rim plate combines the exquisite look and feel of china with the exceptional break resistance of high quality, heavy weight melamine. This plate also features an eye-catching, exclusive mirror-like glaze finish that is scratch- and stain-resistant while offering an attractive shine. The narrow rim design offers ample space in the center of the plate for large portions, making it great for guests who love to pile on the food! Plus, the attractive green bands add an elegant appeal to your tabletops. With its temperature insulated design, this plate resists drawing heat or cold from the food being served, ensuring freshness with every meal.
Capable of withstanding temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit, Carlisle's Durus dinnerware line is made with commercial operations in mind. It features a reinforced foot that, along with the plate's water-sheeting glaze, is designed to speed up drying times. This versatile and highly durable plate is ideal for serving lunch entrees or salads at both indoor and outdoor events. It's great for high volume areas like cafeterias, schools, and buffets where dinnerware takes the most abuse.
Top Diameter: 9"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
The 4-Year Limited warranty is null & void in the event of misuse or abuse.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register