- Gives easy-to-follow tools
- Provides practical, real-world examples
- Everything you need to know about buying / selling a restaurant business
- Essential resource for any professional in the foodservice industry
- Advice comes from editors of the Food Service Professional magazine
- Shipping Weight
- 0.44 lb.
- Number of Pages
- Restaurant Management
This book provides proven techniques and insider secrets to buying, selling, and financing a restaurant business. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, this book serves to guide you through the often overwhelming selling process and break it down into steps that are easy to understand. Included in this guide is information on leasing a restaurant, and this large sector of the industry.
In an easy-to-follow format, this book guides you through the many facets involved in buying and selling a restaurant. It helps you understand over-arching concepts and factors such as the stock market and their impact on this process, while simultaneously delving into topics more specific to how this process pertains to you - your goals, integrity, and your role.
Everything you need to know to buy, sell, and finance a restaurant business can be found in this paperback book. Part of the "Food Service Professional Guide To" series, each chapter has helpful headings, and breaks the relevant topics down into easy-to-understand chunks in 143 pages.