Bron Coucke BN95 Japanese ABS Plastic Mandoline with 3 Interchangable Blades
- Creates clean, professional fruit and vegetable slices
- Includes 1 smooth blade and 3 julienne blades made of razor-sharp stainless steel
- Julienne blades provide 1.5, 3, and 6mm cuts
- Knob allows for easy adjustment of cutting thickness
- Ergonomic push guard protects fingers from the blade during use
- Durable ABS construction withstands heavy-duty use
- Features a built-in handle for a secure grip
- Non-slip pads on base provide added stability
|Bron Coucke BN95 Specs|
|Length||12 1/4 Inches|
|Width||3 3/4 Inches|
|Height||1 1/2 Inches|
1 1/2 mm
With Flat Guard / Pusher
|Number of Blades||3|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this mandoline slice tomatoes?
- A tomato will be too soft and delicate for a mandoline to slice effectively. Mandolines work best with firmer, denser items, such as carrots and cucumbers. If you need to slice tomatoes quickly and consistently, check out our selection of tomato slicers!
Bron Coucke BN95 Details
Create clean, uniform vegetable and fruit slices with this Bron Coucke BN95 Japanese mandoline with 3 julienne blades! This mandoline includes 1 smooth blade and 3 julienne blades made of razor-sharp stainless steel. Designed for superior versatility, the julienne blades provide 1.5, 3, or 6mm cuts, while the unit's built-in knob easily adjusts slicing thickness from .5 to 8mm. The ABS construction provides exceptional durability and is able to withstand heavy-duty use.
This unit's handle and non-slip pads on the base allow for steady, controlled cutting, while a cut-out notch in the frame perches the unit on the rim of a bowl for added stability during use. Plus, thanks to its ergonomic push guard, your fingers will always be protected from the blade to ensure your safety. Easily slice anything from potatoes, to carrots, to lemons and limes to create attractive food presentations for your guests with this Japanese mandoline!
Length: 12 1/4"
Width: 3 3/4"
Height: 1 1/2"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register