Earn up to $6.60 back (660 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Made of composite material
- Pusher protector provides hand protection at all times
- Compact and lightweight
- Adjustable cutting thickness up to 6 mm
- Comes with 3 interchangeable blades
- Indentation in frame allows for securing over a bowl or pan
- Easy to clean
- Great for travel in your chef knife case to your next catered event
Matfer Bourgeat 215040 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2 lb.
- 16 Inches
- 5 1/2 Inches
- 2 3/4 Inches
- Blade Size
- 6 mm
- Crinkle Cut
With Flat Guard / Pusher
- Composite Polymer
- Number of Blades
- Mandoline Slicers
Customer questions about this product
- Can this mandoline slice tomatoes?
- A tomato will be too soft and delicate for a mandoline to slice effectively. Mandolines work best with firmer, denser items, such as carrots and cucumbers. If you need to slice tomatoes quickly and consistently, check out our selection of tomato slicers!
- Does this blade set include a waffle blade?
- There is no such thing as a waffle blade. The cook will need to make one pass through the crinkle blade, rotate the potato 90 degrees, then make a second pass through the crinkle blade.
Matfer Bourgeat 215040 Details
The Matfer Bourgeat 215040 composite mandoline can cut slices, sticks, potato chips, wafers, and french fries with its 3 interchangeable blades. Save yourself a ton of time and energy by avoiding tedious knife cuts and also ensure consistently cut fruits and vegetables. Made of a lightweight composite material, it is also very portable and can easily fit into a chef's knife case.
This unit comes with one straight blade, one waffle blade, and a julienne blade. To increase the customization of blade cuts even more, you can adjust slice thickness up to 6 mm by using a single wheel under the machine's body. To avoid movement during operation, there is a built in handle at the back of the unit so that the user can hold it steady and in place. An included pusher will protect your hands from any contact with the blades. Plus, its flat guard design easily lifts off to sit on top of fruits or vegetables, so it does not limit the size of the vegetables you can cut! Designed with an indentation in the frame, you can place the mandoline over top a bowl or pan and use it horizontally.
Width: 5 1/2"
Height: 2 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
Matfer Bourgeat 215040
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register