This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
BFM Seating LWB629MHBLV Pennington Mahogany Beechwood Bar Height Chair with Window Wooden Back and 2" Black Vinyl Seat
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Ideal seating solution for indoor restaurants, bars, and bistros
- 2" padded seat for unmatched comfort
- Curved, window-style backrest adds a decorative touch while offering optimal spinal support
- Back and frame have an attractive, natural grain and rich, mahogany finish
- Galvanized finish effectively hides wear and tear to ensure longevity
- Footrest reduces the pressure on customers' legs and lower backs and promotes optimum relaxation
- Plastic floor guides help protect floors and keep unwanted noise to a minimum
- 250 lb. weight capacity
Other Products from this Line
|BFM Seating LWB629MHBLV Specs|
|Seat Width||17 Inches|
|Seat Depth||16 Inches|
|Height Style||Bar Height|
|Cushion Thickness||2 Inches|
BFM Seating LWB629MHBLV Details
With a simple, classic look, this BFM Seating LWB629MHBLV Pennington mahogany beechwood bar height chair with window wooden back and 2" black vinyl seat is an ideal seating solution for indoor restaurants, bars, and bistros! Not only does it boast a padded seat for unmatched comfort, it also has a curved, window-style backrest that adds a decorative touch while offering optimal spinal support. Plus, the back and frame have an attractive, natural grain and rich, mahogany finish that complement the black vinyl perfectly.
Made of durable beechwood, this bar height chair is more resistant to scratches and chipping than traditional wood products. It has a convenient footrest to reduce the pressure on customers' legs and lower backs, and plastic leg glides that protect floors from scuff marks and slide smoothly, helping to keep loud, unwanted noise to a minimum. Add this sturdy, stylish Pennington chair to your indoor high-top tables and ensure guests comfortably enjoy your signature drinks, appetizers, entrees, and desserts!
Capacity: 250 lb.
This item is compliant with the flammability standards set by California Technical Bulletin 117-2013.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register