This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
BFM Seating LWB101MHBLV Burlington Mahogany Colored Beechwood Bar Height Chair with 2" Black Vinyl Seat
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Perfect seating solution for restaurants, pubs, bistros, coffee shops, and cafes
- Cushioned, vinyl seat for unmatched comfort
- Curved, ladder backrest for optimal spinal support
- Beechwood construction is more resistant to scratches and chipping than traditional wood products
- Attractive, natural grain and timeless finish
- Footrest reduces the pressure on customers' legs and lower backs and promotes optimum relaxation
- Plastic floor guides help protect floors and keep unwanted noise to a minimum
- Ample 250 lb. weight capacity
|BFM Seating LWB101MHBLV Specs|
|Seat Width||17 Inches|
|Seat Depth||16 Inches|
|Height Style||Bar Height|
|Cushion Thickness||2 Inches|
BFM Seating LWB101MHBLV Details
Complete the dining area in your restaurant, pub, coffee shop, or cafe with this BFM Seating LWB101MHBLV Burlington mahogany colored beechwood bar height chair with 2" black vinyl seat! Not only does it boast a padded seat for unmatched comfort, it also has a curved, ladder backrest for optimal spinal support. Plus, the back and frame have an attractive, natural grain and timeless, mahogany finish that complement the black vinyl perfectly.
Made of durable beechwood, this bar height chair is more resistant to scratches and chipping than traditional wood products. It has a convenient footrest to reduce the pressure on customers' legs and lower backs, and plastic leg glides that protect floors from scuff marks and slide smoothly, helping to keep loud, unwanted noise to a minimum. Add this sturdy, stylish Burlington chair to your indoor high-top tables or bar and ensure guests comfortably enjoy your signature drinks, appetizers, entrees, and desserts!
Seat Width: 17"
Seat Depth: 16"
Seat Height: 30"
Cushion Thickness: 2"
Capacity: 250 lb.
This item is compliant with the flammability standards set by California Technical Bulletin 117-2013.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register