Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $117.09 back (11,709 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 2 adjustable epoxy-coated shelves provide convenient organization
- Maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Self-closing door with cartridge style hinges and magnetic gaskets for positive seal
- Undercounter design helps save space
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/4 hp
Works WithView All Items
Beverage-Air UCR46AHC-23 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 240 lb.
- 46 Inches
- 32 Inches
- 31 1/2 Inches
- Interior Width
- 22 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 28 Inches
- Interior Height
- 25 Inches
- 3 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 16.2 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Rear Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Side / Rear Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Made in America
- Hinge Location
- 1/4 HP
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Shelves
- 2 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Low Profile
- Temperature Range
- 36 - 38 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
Beverage-Air UCR46AHC-23 Details
This Beverage-Air UCR46AHC-23 46" low profile undercounter refrigerator is perfect for providing out of the way, refrigerated food storage when space is a limiting factor. Great for pizzerias and prep kitchens, this undercounter refrigerator easily fits below your work space to provide quick and easy access to your cold ingredients without losing valuable space in your kitchen. The self-closing door features cartridge-style hinges to eliminate snagging, and the magnetic gaskets provide a positive seal to prevent warm air from getting in. Plus, the door's stay open feature allows you to easily load and unload your most popular fresh ingredients, sides, beverages, or desserts. Two adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves also allow for corrosion-resistant storage within the cabinet to help keep your ingredients and prepared food organized.
Made of a durable stainless steel exterior with an aluminum interior, this unit is built to withstand the demands of a busy commercial kitchen. Each cabinet is insulated with 2" thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to further optimize temperature control while offering maximum energy conservation and structural integrity.
This undercounter refrigerator's 1/4 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Overall, this undercounter refrigerator is certified for a 100-degree Fahrenheit ambient class. This unit also comes with a set of 3" casters, which allow it to fit under ADA-height work surfaces. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 31 1/2"
Capacity: 16.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register