Earn up to $104.74 back (10,474 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter Zipcode >
- 2 adjustable epoxy-coated shelves provide convenient organization
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Maintains temperatures between 35 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Self-closing door with cartridge style hinges
- Undercounter design helps save space
You May Also Need View All Items
- Beverage-Air 403-834D Replacement Shelf for DP, DPD, UCR, UCF, WTR, and WTF Series
$89.99 / Each
- Beverage-Air 402-249A Thermometer Solar
$184.50 / Each
- Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.99 / Each
- Beverage-Air 402-232B Thermometer
$61.60 / Each
- Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$266.99 / Set
- Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
$104.99 / Set
- Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$226.99 / Set
- Beverage-Air 403-431D Epoxy Coated Bun Tray Rack for Pizza Prep Units and 32" Deep Models
$373.70 / Each
|Beverage-Air UCR46AHC Specs|
|Depth||32 7/8 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||10.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||35 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air UCR46AHC Details
This Beverage-Air UCR46AHC 46" undercounter refrigerator is perfect for providing out of the way, refrigerated food storage when space is a limiting factor. Great for pizzerias and prep kitchens, this undercounter refrigerator easily fits below your work space to provide quick and easy access to your cold ingredients without losing valuable space in your kitchen. The self-closing door has a 120 degree stay open feature so you can conveniently load and unload your most popular fresh ingredients, sides, beverages, or desserts. Two adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves also allow for corrosion-resistant storage within the cabinet to help keep your ingredients and prepared food organized.
Made of a durable stainless steel exterior with an aluminum interior, this unit is built to withstand the demands of a busy commercial kitchen. Each cabinet is insulated with 2" thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to further optimize temperature control while offering maximum energy conservation and structural integrity.
Thanks to its 1/5 hp compressor, this undercounter refrigerator's compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This model also comes standard with 6" casters, which make moving it for cleaning and servicing much easier. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 32 7/8"
Height: 34 1/2"
Height: 24 3/4"
Capacity: 10.8 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Beverage-Air UCR24AHC 24" Undercounter Refrigerator
$2,367.29 / Each
- Beverage-Air UCR27AHC 27" Undercounter Refrigerator
$2,466.74 / Each
- Beverage-Air UCR48AHC 48" Undercounter Refrigerator
$3,720.20 / Each
- Beverage-Air UCR93AHC 93" Undercounter Refrigerator
$5,932.19 / Each
- Beverage-Air UCR60AHC 60" Undercounter Refrigerator
$3,934.78 / Each
- Beverage-Air UCR72AHC 72" Undercounter Refrigerator
$4,501.64 / Each
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air UCR36AHC 36" Undercounter Refrigerator
$3,100.16 / Each
- Beverage-Air UCR119AHC 119" Undercounter Refrigerator
$8,636.09 / Each
- Beverage-Air UCR41AHC 41" Undercounter Refrigerator
$3,135.74 / Each
- Beverage-Air UCR67AHC 67" Undercounter Refrigerator
$4,768.63 / Each
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register