Beverage-Air MT23-1W-18 29 1/2" Marketeer Series White Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser with Left Hinged Door Kit and LED Lighting
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Colors:
- Exterior and interior is a heavy duty steel with a durable white coating
- Left-hinged door kit allows you to meet the needs of your layout
- Full electronic control of cabinet temperature
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 115V, 1/3 hp, R-290 refrigerant, 2" leveling feet
|Beverage-Air MT23-1W-18 Specs|
|Width||29 9/16 Inches|
|Depth||26 1/8 Inches|
|Height||78 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||25 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||14.97 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air MT23-1W-18 Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage-Air MT23-1W-18 Marketeer white 29 1/2" glass door merchandiser! This model boasts LED lighting for maximum product visibility and energy savings! Its self-closing, low E double pane thermal insulated glass door minimizes energy waste, is tempered for added safety, and provides excellent product visibility. The door is also hinged on the right-hand side, but it can be converted to the left side (using the included kit) to help accommodate your specialized layout. This unit includes five epoxy coated shelves to help you maximize space and keep your items organized. A built in lock comes standard so that you can prevent unwanted access during after-hours of your business.
A whisper quiet refrigeration system helps keep a quieter front of house setting for your customers. An intuitive electronic temperature control is easy to operate and ensures your merchandiser is at the ideal setting. A bottom mounted 1/3 hp compressor that runs on R-290 refrigerant allows this unit to consistently keep your foods and beverages chilled. It also features thick polyurethane insulation and a modern, one-piece grill that can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing. For durability, this merchandiser boasts a heavy-duty steel interior and exterior with a durable, powder coated finish. Equipped with 2" leveling feet, you can be sure you have a sturdy and level merchandiser even on unlevel floors. Plus, this unit is tested to an ambient class of 100 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection, and includes an 8' long cord and plug set.
Width: 29 9/16"
Depth: 26 1/8"
Height: 78 5/8"
Capacity: 14.97 cu. ft.
Width: 25 1/2"
Depth: 19 3/8"
Height: 60 1/2"
Useable Height: 50 3/8"
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register