Beverage-Air MMR44HC-1-WS-IQ MarketMax 47" White Glass Door Merchandiser with Stainless Steel Interior and Electronic Smart Door Lock
Other Available Finishes:
- Glass doors with bright LED lighting for illuminating interior
- Bottom mounted for easy access and service
- Double pane, stay-open doors with snap-in gaskets and antimicrobial handles
- Full electronic control with easy-to-read display; MarketMax IQ electronic smart door lock
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/3 hp, 115V
You May Also Need View All Items
8 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28" x 28 3/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$116.99 / Each
7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 3/4" x 28", for 1 Liter Bottles
$106.99 / Each
10 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 3/4" x 27 1/8", For 10 oz. and 12 oz. Bottles / Cans
$116.99 / Each
Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer - 27 3/4" x 27 1/8" - 10 Lanes; For 16 oz. Cans
$116.99 / Each
9 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 7/8" x 27", For 20 oz. Bottles
$116.99 / Each
7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 7/8" x 27", For 32 oz. Bottles
$116.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 61C01-011A 3" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$282.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 61C01-017D-01 6'' Plate Casters - 4/Set
$382.49 / Set
Discover why Beverage-Air MarketMax mechandisers are perfect for displaying refrigerated or frozen products in your business. MarketMax merchandisers are brimming with features that make it an excellent addition to any foodservice establishment.
|Beverage-Air MMR44HC-1-WS-IQ Specs|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||40.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
Electronic Door Lock
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||10|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- How does the electronic lock work?
- If the cabinet temperature exceeds its maximum food safety holding temperature, the door will automatically lock until the proper cabinet temperature is restored. The door will also lock if there is a loss of power. Upon power up, the door will unlock as long as the outage did not exceed 15 minutes. If the power loss exceeded that time, the door will remain locked until the system is fully reset, ensuring all the items inside remain safe to serve and consume.
Default lock temperature for freezers is set at 55 degrees Fahrenheit, while the default lock temperature for refrigerators is set at 41 degrees Fahrenheit. These settings can be adjusted. However, you will need to contact our Customer Solutions team via the live chat button or [email protected] for instructions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air MMR44HC-1-WS-IQ Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage-Air MMR44HC-1-WS-IQ MarketMax 47" white refrigerated glass door merchandiser with stainless steel interior. The exterior of this refrigerator is durable, clean-looking, and features a heavy-duty white steel finish, while a stainless steel interior with foamed-in CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation provides superior temperature retention.
Two double pane glass doors provide users with the ability to easily view refrigerated foods, and both the inside and outside panes are tempered for added safety. This reduces energy loss and helps keep your compressor from working harder than it needs to! The antimicrobial door handles also help increase your operation's sanitation measures. This unit comes standard with a hold open feature making it easy to restock shelves or change out inventory. In the event of power outages or a significant rise in cabinet temperature, this model features an exclusive electronic lock that will automatically lock the unit until the temperature can be restored in order to ensure your food items remain safe to consume at all times.
The interior of this unit keeps product temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit and features 40.2 cu. ft. of cold storage. A total of ten heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves provide safe, sanitary storage, and each shelf comes with four shelf clips that can be used to adjust the shelves in 1/2" increments. Built-in LED interior lighting offers further ease-of-use by allowing for quick identification of the items you need, in addition to providing brighter and more even lighting than traditional fluorescent models. The lighting is more economical in the long run as it's more energy-efficient, throws off less heat, and lasts for much longer periods of time.
A quiet refrigeration system helps keep a quieter front of house setting for your customers. This balanced, bottom mount 1/3 hp refrigeration system uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant and contains an automatic, non-electric evaporator with an epoxy coated evaporator coil. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Plus, the exterior grille can be removed with incredible ease for preventative maintenance or to allow necessary repairs. An added benefit to a bottom mount refrigeration system is that it raises the interior floor of the unit to reduce bending and lifting when you are loading or unloading food. Since the top of the unit is solid, you can also use it as additional storage space for food pans, towels, and more! Other exterior features include a user-friendly electronic control with digital display and a brightly lit sign panel that can be used to highlight your operation's name or the food items that will be stored within the unit.
This merchandiser will serve as an essential piece of equipment for all your refrigerated storage needs! It requires a 115V electrical connection, and includes an 8' long cord.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Capacity: 40.2 cu. ft.
Height: 61 5/8"
Useable Height: 53"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register