Earn up to $176.65 back (17,665 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Double pane lowE glass doors and bright LED lighting beautifully showcase wine selection
- Self-closing doors with 120 degree stay-open features, snap-in gaskets, and locks
- Maintains temperatures between 35 and 62 degrees Fahrenheit with easy-to-use electronic control
- Heavy-duty steel interior houses 5 heavy-duty wire shelves per section, with 4 clips per shelf
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/3 hp
- Beverage-Air 61C01-017D-01 6'' Plate Casters - 4/Set
- Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
- Beverage-Air 403-957D-01 White Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for MMR44HC-WINE and MMRR72HC-WINE Single Section
- Beverage-Air 412-070D-01 White Flat Wine Rack for MMR44HC-WINE and MMRR72HC-WINE Single Section
- Beverage-Air 412-070D-02 Black Flat Wine Rack for MMR44HC-WINE and MMRR72HC-WINE Single Section
- Beverage-Air 412-070D-04 Chrome Flat Wine Rack for MMR44HC-WINE and MMRR72HC-WINE Single Section
- Beverage-Air 412-074D-01 White Curved Wine Rack for MMR44HC-WINE and MMRR72HC-WINE Single Section
- Beverage-Air 412-074D-02 Black Curved Wine Rack for MMR44HC-WINE and MMRR72HC-WINE Single Section
|Beverage-Air MMR44HC-1-B-WINE Specs|
|Shipping Weight||550 lb.|
|Depth||33 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||53 Inches|
|Capacity||40.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Features|| Energy Star Qualified|
Made in America
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||10 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||35 - 62 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air MMR44HC-1-B-WINE Details
Beautifully showcase your wine selection with this Beverage-Air MMR44HC-1-B-WINE MarketMax 47" black glass door wine refrigerator. Engineered to maintain temperatures safely between 35 and 62 degrees Fahrenheit with a full electronic control, the refrigerator provides the perfect environment to store and display your most popular bottles. Bright LED illuminates each variety, which are visible through the 2 double pane lowE glass doors. A set of 5 heavy-duty wire shelves per door are included to situate the bottles just right, and 4 shelf clips are provided for each shelf.
To keep product safe during off-hours, door locks come standard. Plus, the doors are not only self-closing to make sure they shut, they feature 120 degree stay-open features so they don't close in the middle of loading. Snap-in gaskets give the doors a secure seal too, and they're easy to remove for cleaning and replacement.
This refrigerator is built with a black, heavy-duty exterior finish and heavy-duty white steel walls inside. Its bottom-mounted 1/3 hp refrigeration system uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant and contains an epoxy-coated evaporator coil. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. As an added benefit, the bottom mount refrigeration system raises the interior floor of the unit to reduce bending and lifting when you are loading or unloading. Since the top of the unit is solid, you can also use it as additional storage space.
With a one-piece exterior grille and adaptive defrost, this unit is designed for low maintenance. The easier the refrigerator is to keep in working order, the more convenient it is to merchandise your wine selection. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Capacity: 40.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register