Beverage-Air MMRR72-1-B-LED MarketMax 75" Black Dual-Temp Wine Merchandiser with Glass Doors and LED Lighting
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Exterior is a heavy duty steel with a durable black/white coating; interior is a white coated steel
- Electronic control with digital display
- LED bulbs last 10x longer than fluorescent bulbs
- Antimicrobial door handles for additional sanitary benefit
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation
Discover why Beverage-Air MarketMax mechandisers are perfect for displaying refrigerated or frozen products in your business. MarketMax merchandisers are brimming with features that make it an excellent addition to any foodservice establishment.
|Beverage-Air MMRR72-1-B-LED Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||72 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||72 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||12 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||38 - 60 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air MMRR72-1-B-LED Details
Perfect for both storing wine at the ideal temperature and displaying it for easy shopping, the Beverage-Air MMRR72-1-B-LED MarketMax 75" black dual-temp wine merchandiser is a must for your business! With energy efficient LED bulbs, the bright white light will capture your customer's eye and highlight your selection of offerings. The lighted sign panel at the top of the unit will also be sure to draw attention.
This unit boasts a dual-temp feature which means each section will have its own respective temperature controls. You can keep both your white and red wines at the ideal temperature without having to compromise because of a singular thermostat. An electronic thermostat with a digital display will easily control both of these sections which have the capacity to cool between 38 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit. The merchandiser comes with 4 heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves per section, adjustable in 2" increments.
The cabinet is constructed both inside and outside of heavy-duty steel with a baked on durable coating. Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulated will maintain consistent temperature inside of the cabinet. This unit is also tested at an ambient temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit. The 1/2 hp compressor runs on R134a refrigerant This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Adding graphics to this unit may increase the shipping time. For more information on specific shipping times, contact Customer Service.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Capacity: 72 cu. ft.
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 61 3/4"
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register