This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 27 cu. ft. capacity with 5 adjustable shelves
- Innovative electronic lock activates if cabinet temperature exceeds safe zone
- Double pane glass door with stay-open feature
- Antimicrobial door handles for additional sanitary benefit
- Temperature range: 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- LED lighting throughout interior
- 115V, 1/3 hp compressor uses R-134a refrigerant
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
|Beverage-Air MMR27-1-W-EL-LED Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||27 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Features|| Electronic Door Lock|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||5 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How does the electronic lock work?
- If the cabinet temperature exceeds its maximum food safety holding temperature, the door will automatically lock until the proper cabinet temperature is restored. The door will also lock if there is a loss of power. Upon power up, the door will unlock as long as the outage did not exceed 15 minutes. If the power loss exceeded that time, the door will remain locked until the system is fully reset, ensuring all the items inside remain safe to serve and consume.
Default lock temperature for freezers is set at 55 degrees Fahrenheit, while the default lock temperature for refrigerators is set at 41 degrees Fahrenheit. These settings can be adjusted. However, you will need to contact our Customer Solutions team via the live chat button or [email protected] for instructions.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air MMR27-1-W-EL-LED Details
This Beverage-Air MMR27-1-W-EL-LED MarketMax 30" white one section glass door reach-in merchandiser refrigerator is the perfect solution for those seeking to add a refrigerated display to their ice cream shop, cafe, or self-service convenience stop. The exterior of this refrigerator boasts durable, heavy-duty steel construction, while foamed-in CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation provides superior temperature retention, even in settings with high ambient temperatures. In the event of power outages or a significant rise in cabinet temperature, this model features an exclusive electronic lock that will automatically lock the unit until the temperature can be restored in order to ensure your food items remain safe to consume at all times.
A single double pane glass door provides users with the ability to easily view refrigerated foods without needing to open the door, and both the inside and outside panes are tempered for added safety. This reduces energy loss and helps keep your refrigerator from working harder than it needs to! An antimicrobial door handle also helps increase your operation's sanitation measures. If you are taking several loads to or from this unit, you can also override the self-closing system by opening the door 90 degrees so that it stays open until you manually close it.
The interior of this unit keeps product temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit and features 27 cu. ft. of cold storage. A total of five heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves provide safe, sanitary storage, and each shelf comes with shelf clips that can be used to adjust the shelves in 1/2" increments. Built-in LED interior lighting creates a brilliant display and allows for quick identification of the items you need, in addition to providing brighter and more even lighting than traditional fluorescent models. The lighting is also more economical in the long run as it's more energy-efficient, throws off less heat, and lasts for much longer periods of time.
A balanced, bottom mount 1/3 hp refrigeration system uses R-134a refrigerant and is easy to reach for maintenance and cleaning. Plus, the exterior grille can be removed with incredible ease for preventative maintenance or to allow necessary repairs. Other exterior features include a brightly lit sign panel that can be used to highlight your operation's name or the food items that will be stored within the unit.
The Beverage-Air MMR27-1-W-EL-LED MarketMax refrigerator will serve as an essential piece of equipment for all your refrigerated display needs. It requires a 115V electrical connection.
Adding graphics to this unit may increase the shipping time. For more information on specific shipping times, contact Customer Service.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 61 3/4"
Capacity: 27 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register