Beverage-Air LV10HC-1-W 25" Marketeer Series White Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser with LED Lighting
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Exterior is a heavy duty steel with a durable black coating; interior is a white coated steel
- LED interior lighting for great product display
- Full electronic control of cabinet temperature
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 115V, 1/6 hp, R290 refrigerant, 2" leveling feet
|Beverage-Air LV10HC-1-W Specs|
|Width||29 9/16 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air LV10HC-1-W Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage Air MT23-1B-18 Marketeer black 29 1/2" left hinged glass door merchandiser! This model boasts LED lighting for maximum product visibility and energy savings. Its self-closing, low E, double pane, thermal insulated, left hinged glass door minimizes energy waste and is tempered for added safety - plus it is clear so that your cold beverages can practically sell themselves! A built in lock comes standard so that you can prevent unwanted access after hours and this unit includes five epoxy coated shelves to help you maximize space and keep your items organized.
A whisper quiet refrigeration system helps keep a quieter front of house setting for your customers. An intuitive electronic temperature control is easy to operate and ensures your merchandiser is at the ideal setting. A bottom mounted 1/3 hp compressor that runs on R290 refrigerant allows this unit to consistently keep your foods and beverages chilled. It also features thick polyurethane insulation and a modern, one-piece grill that can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing.
For durability, this merchandiser boasts a heavy duty steel interior and exterior with a durable, powder coated finish. Equipped with 2" leveling feet, you can be sure you have a sturdy and level merchandiser on uneven floors. This unit is tested to an ambient class of 100 degrees Fahrenheit. It requires a 115V electrical connection, and includes an 8' long cord and plug set.
Width: 29 9/16"
Depth: 26 1/8"
Height: 78 5/8"
Capacity: 14.97 cu. ft.
Width: 25 1/2"
Depth: 19 3/8"
Height: 60 1/2"
Usable Height: 50 3/8"
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register