Nice versatile product to use for both baking cakes and cookies and roasting meats and vegetables Good quality on both pieces and easy to store since they nest together.
$8.27/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Sheet pan is made of durable 19 gauge, 3003-series aluminum
- Wire reinforced beaded rim for durability
- Quarter size is perfect for smaller batches and portions
- Rack is chrome-plated for stylish durability
- Rack fits the bun / sheet pan to keep food from sticking to the bottom
Other Products from this Line
- Choice Full Size 18" x 26" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Choice Half Size 13" x 18" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Choice Quarter Size 9 1/2" x 13" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Choice Eighth Size 19 Gauge 6 1/2" x 9 1/2" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Choice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Perforated Bun / Sheet Pan
- Choice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Footed Cooling Rack
- Choice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Half Size 12" x 16" Footed Cooling Rack
- Choice Two-Thirds Size 19 Gauge 16" x 22" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Choice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Cover
- Choice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Cover
- Choice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Perforated Bun / Sheet Pan
This Choice quarter-size 19-gauge 9 1/2" x 13" wire in rim aluminum sheet pan with footed cooling rack ensures efficiency when baking your signature confectionery delights!
An essential addition to busy bakeries, cafeterias, coffee shops, and cafes, this pan is perfect for baking cookies or broiling other foods. This bun pan can also be used as a cooling area for transferring your sweet treats after cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
"Nice versatile product to use for both baking cakes and cookies and roasting meats and vegetables Good quality on both pieces and easy to store since they nest together."Read More Reviews
Durable, Natural Finish
The included chrome-plated footed cooling rack keeps your food from sticking to the bottom of the bun pan, and also serves as a cooling rack for baked products. It's also ideal for holding food while icing. The bun pan's durable 19 gauge, 3003-series alloy aluminum construction makes it great for everyday use, while the natural finish is easy to clean and maintain.
Ensured Longevity and Simple Storage
The quarter sheet pan also features a corrosion-resistant, galvanized bead wire in its rim to preserve the shape and protect against rusting and flaking. Also known as a baker's tray or sheet pan, this bun pan's reinforced design ensures longevity even in the most grueling kitchen environments. This stacking sheet tray and rack kit maximizes storage space in your commercial kitchen.
Choice bakeware is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use, making it the perfect selection for lively bars or family-friendly restaurants. Each piece from Choice's bakeware line is designed not only to meet your needs, but to meet the needs of your budget as well. Trust Choice for your next economical and dependable addition to your commercial kitchen!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Length:13 Inches
- Width:9 1/2 Inches
- Height:1 Inches
- Bottom Length:11 3/4 Inches
- Bottom Width:8 1/8 Inches
- Length:12 Inches
- Width:8 1/2 Inches
People Talk About:baking easy nice pan pans perfect perfectly rack sheet size
This quarter size baking sheet with the cooling rack is perfect for when I'm just cooking for myself or one other person. It's easy to move around the kitchen!
Great size! This pan is perfect for a few pork tenderloins or roasted veggies for a small group, and the value is almost impossible to beat.
The construction is really nice and thick with the rolled rim covering the wire. They're better than any similarly priced consumer pans. They're also pretty sturdy and it'll take quite a bit of force to bend them by hand easily. The wire rack fits in the sheet pan perfectly with no virtually gap. When baking in the oven, I haven't any issues with warping.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register