Choice Bulk Case of (24) Quarter Size 19 Gauge 9 1/2" x 13" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pans
$87.72/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 4 - 9||$95.47/Each|
|Buy 1 - 3||$106.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable 19 gauge aluminum
- Wire reinforced beaded rim for durability
- Quarter size is perfect for smaller batches and portions
- Bake, transport, and serve all in one pan
- Economical bulk case pricing
You May Also Need
Baker's Mark 2" High Quarter-Size Aluminum Sheet Pan Extender
plus $10.99 / Each
Choice 8 1/2" x 12" Chrome Plated Footed Wire Cooling Rack / Pan Grate for Quarter Size Sheet Pan
plus $4.59 / Each
Baker's Mark 8 1/4" x 11 3/4" Quarter Size Heavy Duty Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat
plus $6.99 / Each
Rapid Cook Oven 11" x 8 3/4" Bun / Sheet Pan Non-Stick Release Sheets - 2/Pack
$11.99 / Pack
Choose from our wide variety of sheet pans! They come in many sizes and styles to meet your needs. Our perforated pans promote the flow of air for a crispier crust, while our solid pans result in doughier products like rolls and cookies.
|Width||9 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Length||11 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Width||8 1/8 Inches|
|Edge Style||Wire in Rim|
Bulk Sheet Pans
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best/easiest way to remove carbon buildup from sheet pans?
- Our resident chemical expert recommended the following product to remove carbon buildup:
Noble Chemical 1 Gallon Knockout Liquid Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Degreaser & Carbon Remover - 4/Case
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
An essential addition to busy bakeries, cafeterias, coffee shops, and cafes, this Choice bulk case of (24) quarter size 19 gauge 9 1/2" x 13" wire in rim aluminum bun / sheet pans ensures efficiency when baking your signature confectionery delights!
This pan's durable 19 gauge aluminum construction makes it great for everyday use, while the natural finish is easy to clean and maintain. The quarter sheet pan also features a corrosion-resistant, galvanized bead wire in its rim to preserve the shape and protect against rusting and flaking. Also known as a baker's tray or sheet pan, this bun pan's reinforced design ensures longevity even in the most grueling kitchen environments.
Width: 9 1/2"
Bottom Length: 11 3/4"
Bottom Width: 8 1/8"
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register