I bought this cookie sheet when I was replacing my set at home. I was intrigued by having a 2/3rd size. I made cookies for the first time with it and it held a dozen! That helped cut the cooking time down significantly. The sheet is amazing, it's lightweight and durable.
$6.29/EachShips free with Plus
- Made of 19 gauge aluminum; wire reinforced beaded rim for durability
- Largest sheet pan that will fit in most residential ovens
- Great for baking, broiling, or cooling foods
- Stackable design to maximize storage space
- Even heat distribution and consistent baking
Other Products from this Line
- Choice Full Size 18" x 26" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Choice Half Size 13" x 18" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Choice Quarter Size 9 1/2" x 13" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Choice Eighth Size 19 Gauge 6 1/2" x 9 1/2" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Choice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Perforated Bun / Sheet Pan
- Choice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Footed Cooling Rack
- Choice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Half Size 12" x 16" Footed Cooling Rack
- Choice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Cover
- Choice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Cover
- Choice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Perforated Bun / Sheet Pan
- Choice Quarter Size 19 Gauge 9 1/2" x 13" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Footed Cooling Rack
|Shipping Weight||1.88 lb.|
|Edge Style||Wire in Rim|
|Features|| Freezer Safe|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What is the best/easiest way to remove carbon buildup from sheet pans?
- Our resident chemical expert recommended the following product to remove carbon buildup:
An essential addition to any kitchen, this Choice two-thirds size 19 gauge 16" x 22" wire in rim aluminum bun / sheet pan makes baking and cooking easier than ever. Perfect for everything from baking cookies to broiling chicken, this 2/3 size sheet pan is ideal for everyday use. Its 19 gauge aluminum construction is a great conductor of heat, offering an excellent combination of price and quality. Perfect for your at home cottage baking business, this versatile two-thirds pan is the largest pan that fits in most residential ovens so you can maximize your space when baking in a smaller oven.
This pan is made with a reinforced steel wire rim that adds stability and helps to prevent warping during use. It can be used to bake, transport, and store your delicious menu items all at once for ultimate convenience. Plus, its stackable design saves you valuable storage space in your kitchen. This versatile pan will ensure efficiency in any commercial establishment!
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
People Talk About:cookies sheet 23rd amazing bought cookie cooking cut down dozen
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register