Bulman A527-24 Deluxe 24" Gray Steel All-In-One Counter Mount / Freestanding Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Serrated Blade
$46.21/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$49.49/Each|
Other Available Finishes:
- Helps accurately cut gift wrap, freezer or butcher paper, cellophane, and foil
- Compact to maximize space
- Can be mounted on a counter or used as a freestanding unit
- Includes rubber feet for added surface protection on countertops
- One-piece, welded steel frame is stronger than its standard counterparts
- Serrated, spring-loaded blade
- Eliminates the need for scissors and rulers
- Ships assembled for immediate use
You May Also Need View All Items
24'' x 700' 40# White Butcher Paper Roll
$17.49 / Each
24'' x 700' 40# Pink / Peach Butcher Paper Roll
$20.49 / Each
Bulman M883-24 24" Trim Master
plus $12.99 / Each
Bagcraft Packaging 184024 24" EcoCraft Freezer Paper - 1000 Feet
plus $60.49 / Each
24" x 1000' 50# Wet Wax Paper Roll
plus $62.49 / Each
24'' x 1000' 40# White Freezer Paper Roll
$34.49 / Each
24" x 700' 40# Premium White True Butcher Paper Roll
plus $23.49 / Each
24" x 1000' 40# PeachTREAT Butcher Paper Roll
plus $48.49 / Each
|Bulman A527-24 Specs|
|Width||26 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||6 1/2 Inches|
|Roll Width||24 Inches|
|Roll Diameter||9 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
- How do I mount this unit?
- Because this unit can be mounted to so many different surfaces, the method of mounting will vary. This is why mounting hardware is not included with this item, nor are mounting instructions available. For reference, there are two (1/4" diameter) mounting holes in each cross bar (4 total).
Bulman A527-24 Details
Fulfill all your packaging and wrapping needs with this Bulman A527-24 Deluxe 24" gray all-in-one counter mount / freestanding paper dispenser / cutter. Both compact and convenient, this paper cutter provides an easy way to hold and cut your gift wrap and freezer or butcher paper. Not only can it be mounted on a counter, it can also be used as a freestanding unit for optimal mobility within your facility. Plus, it includes rubber feet for added surface protection and stability when used on your countertops.
Made of durable steel with a gray powder coated finish, this paper cutter has a one-piece, welded frame that's stronger than its standard counterparts. It's designed to hold a roll up to 9" in diameter with a 3" core and is easy to set up. Once a roll is installed, you can pull out the desired amount of product and quickly tear it against the serrated, spring-loaded blade, eliminating the need for scissors and a ruler. The serrated blade can also be used to cut cellophane and foil. When you're ready to change the roll, the blade arm can be locked into the open position, allowing you to slide the dowel out of the sockets and replace the roll. Coming assembled for immediate use, this all-in-one paper cutter is sure to increase efficiency and make accurate cuts in your gift shop, deli, or restaurant kitchen.
Width: 26 3/8"
Depth: 6 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:cutter great works sturdy steel paper mount kraft gray dispenser
The Bulman gray steel counter mount dispenser and cutter is great and makes for a sturdy construction. The cutter works great for my kraft paper.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register