Bulman T324-24 24" Horizontal Black Countertop 3 Roll Paper Cutter Rack
$91.36/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$94.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Accommodates 100-200 ft. rolls up to 3 1/2" in diameter
- Designed to hold paper up to 24" in width
- Lightweight, stable design
- Perfect for mounting to a countertop
- Each roll bar includes a Bulman Trim Master Precision Cutting Device for easy, accurate cuts
- Built-in rubber feet to protect countertop when mounted
- Finished with a baked matte black powder coat
You May Also Need
|Bulman T324CM24 Specs|
|Blade Type||Straight Edge|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
Bulman T324CM24 Details
Cut and store paper rolls for all of your packaging and wrapping needs with the Bulman T324-24 24" countertop paper cutter and rack. This paper rack can be freestanding or mounted to your countertop and is capable of holding up to three 100-200 ft. cellophane, gift wrap, or paper rolls, each measuring up to 3 1/2" in diameter. By eliminating the use of multiple racks and cutters, this paper cutter rack provides full access to each individual roll for hassle-free loading and dispensing, while conserving storage space. Plus, the lightweight, stable design allows for easy mobility when mounting, and the rubberized feet make for added surface protection for your countertop.
Each roll bar is equipped with a Bulman Trim Master Precision Cutting Device for easy, accurate cuts. No scissors or rulers are needed; just select your desired length of paper and the razor blade will make a perfectly clean cut!
Width: 27 3/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register