Avantco Natural Gas 150-170 lb. Flat Bottom Donut Floor Fryer with Millivolt Controls
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Durable stainless steel construction with drip tray that doubles as a lid
- 150-170 lb. oil capacity for large batches of product
- Flat bottom design is perfect for wet batter products
- Intuitive millivolt controls
- Natural gas connection, 120,000 BTU
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Noble Chemical 8 lb. Fryclone Boil-Out Fryer Cleaner - 4/Case
$74.99 / Case
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
plus $99.99 / Each
Avantco CASTER 5" Casters for FF and EF Floor Fryers - 4/Set
plus $159.99 / Set
Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
plus $6.59 / Each
Vito Fryfilter VITO XM 137 lb. Mobile Fryer Oil Filter System - 100-120V, 1,200W
plus $6,366.50 / Each
Vito Fryfilter VITO XL 219 lb. Mobile Fryer Oil Filter System - 100-120V, 1,200W
plus $6,706.50 / Each
Fryclone 100 lb. Fryer Oil Disposal Unit
plus $879.00 / Each
|Width||29 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||42 1/4 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||24 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||24 Inches|
|Fry Pot Height||6 Inches|
|Cabinet Material||Stainless Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||1|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity||150 - 170 lb.|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||200 - 400 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||120,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
This Avantco natural gas 150-170 lb. flat bottom floor fryer with millivolt controls is perfect for frying funnel cakes, donuts, or other wet batter products. The flat bottom on this fryer ensures that wet batter products do not overlap, and instead, have enough flat space area. With a 150-170 lb. oil capacity, this fryer is the ideal unit for high volume restaurants, concession stands, sports stadiums, farmers' markets, or carnivals. With an ample amount of cooking space and durable stainless steel construction, this fryer will be sure to last a long time.
The stainless steel tank, door, front, top, ledge, and header and galvanized steel sides guard provide ultimate durability and are resistant to rust. This ensures that you get the most use out of your fryer, while minimizing the time and money spent on repairs. The thermostatic temperature millivolt control, adjustable between 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit, allows you to keep the oil at the perfect temperature for whatever you're cooking.
The 24" x 24" flat bottom design of this fryer provides unique benefits. This fryer does not have a cold zone, unlike many other fryers. This maximizes frying capacity and evenly heats all products to the perfect temperature so you can continue to provide your customers with donuts, funnel cakes, and other fried products. In addition, the products are able to float freely as they cook, perfect for pastries or hushpuppies. This unit requires a natural gas connection for operation.
Width: 29 1/2"
Depth: 42 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
1 Year Parts and Labor
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register