This stainless steel floor mixer is what I needed! It can hold 30 qt. and has a different speeds you can choose from while you’re mixing!
Other Available Sizes:
- Powerful 3-speed, 1 3/4 hp motor; gear-driven transmission to withstand daily commercial use
- Sturdy floor model has heavy-duty feet for stability
- Durable 30 qt. 304 stainless steel bowl with handles; wire bowl guard for accident prevention
- Includes stainless steel wire whip, cast aluminum dough beater, and dough hook for versatility
- Easy to use with simple on/off buttons and manually operated ergonomic bowl lift handle
- Avantco 177MX30BEAT Cast Aluminum Replacement Flat Beater
- Avantco 177MX30BOWL 30 Qt. 304 Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Avantco 177MX30HOOK Cast Aluminum Replacement Dough Hook
- Avantco 177MX30WHIP 304 Stainless Steel Wire Whip
- Regency 24" x 24" 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Mixer Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf
- Avantco 177MX34CHUTE Ingredient Chute for MX30 and MX40 Mixers
The Avantco MX30 30 qt. commercial planetary mixer is the perfect solution for medium-volume mixing.
This 30 qt. commercial planetary floor mixer makes it easy to make cake batter, whipped potatoes, the occasional pizza dough, and a variety of other foods! Featuring a powerful 1 3/4 hp motor, this unit is a great addition to any kitchen that needs the versatility of a commercial mixer and the volume to produce sizable batches at a time.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
"This stainless steel floor mixer is what I needed! It can hold 30 qt. and has a different speeds you can choose from while you’re mixing!"Read More Reviews
3-Speed, Gear-Driven Transmission
Three speeds let you mix anything from cake batter to whipped cream. The dough hook is best suited for a low RPM of 150, the flat beater for a medium RPM of 245, and the wire whisk for a high RPM of 516. A gear-driven transmission design provides greater reliability over belt-driven mixers.
30 Qt. Bowl
A 30 qt. bowl makes the MX30 perfect for mixing batches of your best-selling foods!
Wire Bowl Guard
A wire guard prevents fingers and objects from becoming caught in the mixer while it is in use, maximizing safety.
This mixer comes with a dough hook, flat beater, and wire whip so you can start using it right away. The bowl and whip are even made of type 304 stainless steel for longer-lasting durability.
Starting and stopping the mixer is easy with a simple on/off switch, making it easy to learn how to use it!
Lever Bowl Lift
A simple lever-style lift makes it easy to raise and lower the bowl as needed.
For added safety, this mixer will not operate when the bowl guard is opened, when the bowl is lowered, or if the bowl is removed.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:20 Inches
- Depth:21 1/2 Inches
- Height:41 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco MX20 20 Qt. Planetary Stand Mixer with Guard & Standard Accessories - 120V, 1 1/2 hp
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco MX40 40 Qt. Planetary Floor Mixer with Guard & Standard Accessories - 240V, 2 hp
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsAvantco MX60 60 Qt. Planetary Floor Mixer with Guard & Standard Accessories - 240V, 2 1/2 hp
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco MX10 10 Qt. Planetary Stand Mixer with Guard & Standard Accessories - 120V, 3/4 hp
People Talk About:mixer mix baked contact easy excellent heavy hold holds mixers
i was kind of scare of order this mixer because of it's price it look to cheap for this giant mixer but the truth is this mixer work excellent i totally recommended
Mixer gave out on us after literally 6 uses. I do not recommend this mixer. Looking to contact warranty department. Operation is on hold currently.
We appreciate your review, Quais. We wish this Avantco MX30 30 Qt. Gear-Driven Commercial Planetary Floor Mixer with Stainless Steel Bowl Guard - 120V, 1 3/4 hp would have worked out for you. Our Customer Solutions team will remain in contact with you about this.
The first time I used this machine it was falling apart I am in the baking industry for over 40 years and this the worst mixer I have used.
Thank you for your review, Errol! We are sorry this Avantco MX30 30 Qt. Gear-Driven Commercial Planetary Floor Mixer with Stainless Steel Bowl Guard - 120V, 1 3/4 hp has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
I LOVE this mixer. It is heavy and a tad awkward to pull out and put back into under counter cabinet but since I don't use the mixer every day I deal with it. If you are like me and hate countertop clutter, leaving it out isn't an option. If you are not able to lift more than a couple pounds and do not have someone to help you, this may not be a good option. For those who make their own bread or bake a lot - this model is an excellent choice.
This mixer is okay. It works, but at the same time for how much I spent it has nothing but problems. The gears will get stuck and not go from speed to the next. Causing my mixing to go slowly or for my quality of food to lower. I will be needing to contact web.com/ avantaco to get it fixed under warranty.
Thank you for your review, James! We are sorry this Avantco MX30 30 Qt. Gear Driven Commercial Planetary Floor Mixer with Stainless Steel Bowl Guard has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
we use this mixer mainly to mix a heavy sausage mix for breakfast sausage and it holds up quite well even though its a mix thats pretty thick and some mixers can't handle it.
this is great to make batches of baked goods in bulk. it is really easy to clean and really easy to use. worth the money
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register