- Durable stainless steel body withstands tough kitchen environments
- Standing pilots provide instant ignition for ease of use
- Capitalize on cooking space with 4 independent burners
- Field convertible to liquid propane; orifices included
- 100,000 BTU; 3/4" rear gas connection
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
$60.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Formula-D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser
$5.19 / Each
- Regency 30" x 24" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with Undershelf
$348.99 / Each
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
$112.99 / Each
Perfect for busy operations that are tight on space, this Avantco Chef Series gas 24" 4 burner countertop range adds easy compact convenience to your kitchen!
With a countertop design, the unit is space efficient, and with its (4) 25,000 BTU burners, it's ideal for whipping up sauces, sides, entrees, and even desserts.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Operation is simple and intuitive, thanks to the 4 large control knobs located on the front of the unit, while standing pilots are centered between the controls for ease of use.
This range is designed with a stainless steel exterior to withstand even the busiest of kitchen environments, ensuring that wherever it's used, it's sure to be a reliable addition to your cooking equipment repertoire.
This range features a removable waste tray that makes clean-up quick and easy. The unit is outfitted with 4" legs that lift the unit up from the countertop surface, making clean-up an easy task at the end of the day.
Its countertop design leaves room in your kitchen for additional equipment, supplies, or work surface area. It also allows placement on top of existing work tables and chef bases, ensuring that your space is maximized to its full potential.
Unlike other gas ranges that require liquid propane or natural gas, this unit can be converted to utilize either fuel type. The unit uses a total 100,000 BTU for operation. It ships ready for a natural gas connection, but is field convertible to accept liquid propane.
- Width:24 Inches
- Depth:30 1/2 Inches
- Height:16 7/8 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register