Ateco 26 #3 Closed Star Piping Tip
$0.49/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 10 - 49||$0.69/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel
- Perfect for enhancing dessert presentation
- Great for decorating cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and other desserts
- Closed star cut produces deeply-grooved icing patterns
- Ideal for forming shells, stars, fleur-de-lis, rosettes, and flowers
- Ideal for bakeries, cafes, and catering companies
You May Also Need
Looking for just the right tools to decorate your cakes with? Try the Ateco piping bags, short spatulas, and pastry tubes! These tools will help you create weaves, ribbons, scalloped edges, and more that will leave customers impressed every time.
|Ateco 26 Specs|
|Opening Length||5/16 Inches|
|Opening Width||5/16 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||6,875 Inches|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Customer questions about this product
- What do the different pastry tube numbers mean?
- To ensure you choose the right sized pastry tip for the job, most Ateco pastry tubes feature numbers, starting at #0. The number indicates the relative size of each Ateco tip in comparison with the tube type. For example, French star #0 is the smallest tip available, while French star #9 is the largest tip size available for this tube type.
Ateco 26 Details
Easily add lightly-grooved patterned icing to your cakes, cupcakes, pies, and more with this Ateco 32 #10 open star pastry tube. Made of durable stainless steel, this tube is rust-resistant and designed to withstand repeated use without bending out of shape. Featuring an open star tip, you can create shells, stars, fleur-de-lis, rosettes, and flowers. The open star design produces a subtle texture great for a soft presentation. Using the right sized pastry tube for the job will enhance your presentation to draw patrons' attention to your display cases and plated desserts.
Bringing you innovation and quality for over 100 years, Ateco, an August Thomsen brand, has been internationally known in the industry for creating baking tools of superior craftsmanship and design. By continually improving on tools, materials, and packaging, Ateco is dedicated to providing professional bakers with the kitchen essentials they need to succeed in an ever-evolving industry!
Opening Length: 5/16"
Opening Width: 5/16"
Bottom Diameter: 11/16"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:tips piping years tip mid icing brand atrco
ive been using the atrco brand icing piping tips for many years.they are a good mid priced piping tip. ive never had a complaint using any of their tips
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register