$1,360.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $40.80 back (4,080 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Thermostat automatically maintains selected temperature between 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spacious 14" x 14" tank with 40-45 lb. oil capacity
- Twin fryer baskets and removable basket hanger
- Durable stainless steel tank, door, and front with galvanized steel sides and back
- 107,000 BTU; liquid propane
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
Anets 40AS Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 181 lb.
- 15 1/8 Inches
- 31 Inches
- 47 5/16 Inches
- Fry Pot Width
- 14 Inches
- Cooking Depth
- 4 - 6 Inches
- Fry Pot Depth
- 14 Inches
- Burner Style
- 40 - 45 lb.
- Control Type
- Made in America
- Number of Fry Pots
- Power Type
- Liquid Propane
- Temperature Range
- 200 - 400 Degrees F
- Total BTU
- 107,000 BTU
- Gas Floor Fryers
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Anets 40AS Details
The Anets 40AS Silver Economy series liquid propane tube fired fryer will provide you with a complete frying tool that offers outstanding durability, various features, and high-level performance. This 107,000 BTU fryer operates on a four tube/burner design with 4" burner and 4" tube to guarantee consistent, quick, and even heating of oil. Its spacious 14" x 14" tank has a capacity between 40-45 lb. and a deep cooking depth of 4" to 6", making this Anets fryer an ideal piece of equipment for general-purpose frying. It comes with two nickel-plated, mesh twin baskets to securely submerge fries, chicken, and other delicious menu items.
Use the battery spark ignitor to trigger the unit's standing pilot light design, which makes it simple to heat the unit up when necessary. The millivolt thermostat helps the unit to automatically maintain a selected temperature between 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit, and the high-temperature limit switch safely shuts down the fuel source if the oil exceeds the temperature threshold. An integrated gas control valve prevents gas flow until the pilot is established and shuts off the source if the pilot flame goes out. These features allow your employees to safely and comfortably focus on other tasks without having to constantly worry about the fryer's status.
The unit sports a durable build, as its front, door, tank, heat baffles, and other components are all made of stainless steel to handle the rigors of commercial environments while remaining easy to clean. Its side and back are made from galvanized steel. To aid in cleaning, it includes a 1 1/4" full port drain valve to prevent clogging when disposing of oil, as well as a clean-out rod. A basket hanger provides a convenient place for baskets to drain after cooking. It is also completely removable without the use of tools for when you need to thoroughly clean your fryer at the end of the day. With 6" adjustable legs, there will be plenty of clearance between the floor and the unit.
Disclaimer: This item was discontinued by the manufacturer for 2022.
Width: 15 1/8''
Height: 47 5/16''
Fry Pot Dimensions:
Front to Back: 14"
Left to Right: 14"
Cook Depth: 4" to 6"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register