American Metalcraft MP1621 16" Round Pressed Natural Pizza Peel with 5" Handle
Other Available Sizes:
- Lasts longer than a traditional wooden pizza peel
- Easy to clean
- Premium pressed wood material is more water- and odor-resistant than competing pressed wood products
- Smooth surface easily slides under pizza and stromboli
- Doubles as a trendy serving board for cheese and charcuterie
You May Also Need
|American Metalcraft MP1621 Specs|
|Blade Length||16 Inches|
|Overall Length||21 Inches|
|Blade Width||16 Inches|
|Blade Material||Pressed Wood|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Cutting / Serving Peels|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
American Metalcraft MP1621 Details
Easily move medium sized pizzas, calzones, or even appetizers and sides to and from your oven with this American Metalcraft MP1621 16" round pressed pizza peel. The smooth surface is easy to clean and slides under food effortlessly for convenient lifting from the oven or wood stove.
Perfect for mom and pop pizza shops or restaurants and bars, this pressed pizza peel lasts longer than a traditional pizza peel since it is made from less porous material. In addition, the short 5" handle is ideal for busy kitchens because it allows for increased control while handling food. The American Metalcraft MP1621 pressed wood pizza peel also has a tapered 16" round blade to hold a variety of entrees.
Blade Diameter: 16"
Handle Length: 5"
Overall Length: 21"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:pizza peel pies boards peels perfectly pizzas cut durable pan
Very durable. We use these as cutting boards for pies. The handle makes it easy to pick up and slide pies onto a pan etc. No issues with washing like you would have with wood.
Perfect sized board for 12 - 14 inch pizza pies. Sturdy and yet lightweight to cut and transfer pizza easily to pizza pan. Will be purchasing another one for sure.
We use this 16" round pizza peel everyday at our restaurant. It holds up perfectly even with heavy use. Compared to other sites, Webstaurant offers the best price.
This is a great pizza peel. Flour it up and the pizza will slide right off into your oven. It is quality made and very sturdy.
This pizza peel is very durable and strong. We have used them for years and have never had one break. We use these peels to cut or pizzas on and they have passed the test!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register