American Metalcraft MP122212" x 14" Natural Pressed Pizza Peel with 9" Handle
Other Available Sizes:
- Pressed pizza peels last longer and are easier to clean than traditional wooden pizza peels
- Short handle length for better control
- Premium pressed wood material is more water- and odor-resistant than competing pressed wood products
- Doubles as a trendy serving board for cheese and charcuterie
You May Also Need
|American Metalcraft MP1222 Specs|
|Blade Length||14 Inches|
|Overall Length||22 Inches|
|Blade Width||12 Inches|
|Blade Material||Pressed Wood|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Cutting / Serving Peels|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
American Metalcraft MP1222 Details
Easily move small pizzas, calzones, or even appetizers and sides to and from your oven with this American Metalcraft MP1222 12" x 14" pressed pizza peel.
Because it's less porous, this pressed pizza peel lasts longer and is easier to clean than traditional wooden pizza peels. The American Metalcraft MP1222 pressed wood pizza peel has a tapered, 12" x 14" blade and a 9" long handle for easy control.
Blade Length: 14"
Blade Width: 12"
Handle Length: 9"
Overall Length: 22"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register