just received it!. very heavy pan and perfect for my keto brownie and turnover. Little small for fruits breads, but I can use for many thing. Very easy to clean as well and I tried both with grease and without and bot work great!!!
$46.10/EachShips free with Plus
- Heavy duty carbon steel construction with silicon glaze coating
- Increase production by making 12 uniform loafs at one time
- 6.4 oz. capacity is perfect for creating petite sized products
- Glaze requires minimal oil application, saving you time and money
- Perfect for not only breads, but also mini meat loaves, lasagnas, quiche, and pastries
|Length||19 1/2 Inches|
|Width||9 7/8 Inches|
|Compartment Length||3 7/8 Inches|
|Compartment Width||2 1/2 Inches|
|Compartment Depth||1 5/16 Inches|
|Number of Compartments||12 Compartments|
|Type||Mini Loaf Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- This pan has a silicone glaze. Will I still need to use oil or release spray with it?
- Silicone glazes are not permanent coatings and may be only semi-non-stick, but they do aid in the release of food. You may still need to apply oil or a release spray to the pan at times. If you are baking bread products, the pan may only need to be sprayed before the first use and after washing. However, if you are baking cakes or other delicate items it’s a good idea to spray the pan before each use.
Savor the warm aroma of fresh bread with this 12 loaf mini bread pan! This bread pan is made of durable aluminized steel for excellent heat conduction. It features a silicone glaze coating so your products will more easily unstick from the pan, and helps to prevent unwanted messes from residue left by your products.
This bread pan is great for producing large amounts of products at one time. Whether you are making bread, lasagna, or pastries, its 12 sections will let you to increase your production over pans. Each section fills up to 6.4 oz. to allow you to make petite sized products. A reliable pan is a must-have in any commercial kitchen!
Length: 19 1/2"
Width: 9 7/8"
Length: 3 7/8"
Width: 2 1/2"
Depth: 1 5/16"
Thickness: 0.6 mm
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars12 Cup 3.5 oz. Non-Stick Carbon Steel Muffin / Cupcake Pan - 10 3/4" x 14"
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 20038 Super Pan V 16 1/2" x 24" Footed Stainless Steel Cooling Rack for Full Size Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars24 Cup 3.5 oz. Non-Stick Carbon Steel Muffin / Cupcake Pan - 14" x 20 1/2"
- Rated 4 out of 5 stars8 Cup Stainless Steel Rotary Flour / Powdered Sugar Sifter
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4103W 6" x 4 1/2" Stainless Steel Dough Cutter / Scraper with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
People Talk About:pan bread great loaves mini heavy perfect bake little loaf
We love this pan and use it constantly. It's heavyweight and relatively non-stick. Items bake evenly and pup out easily with just a little spray.
I've been using these pans daily for years and have never had to replace one. If they get run through a washing machine, they will lose the non-stick coating, but if you spray them with oil they work perfectly. Amazing quality, really durable.
This is an amazing pan. I like the sizes of the loaf of bread. I also like that I can bake 6 at one time
this pan is heavy duty! it's very heavy and solid. i used it to make little individual cakes/breads and they came out perfect. everything popped out without a problem. this is a winner
That pan itself is of high quality but the size of the loafs are awkward. Too big for an individual portion, but too small to do slices of.
I use this pan to make mini pound cakes for our farmers market stand. I have a similar pan from another brand and the loaves don't bake evenly and do not come out of the pan well. This pan works perfect every time! And it fits in a standard household oven perfectly!
This pan is perfect for making small loaves or small pocket pies. I use it for a savory sweet potato pie in my lineup, and I love it!
Great bread pan for making small/mini loaves of bread. The only real problem I have with this pan is that it will rust pretty quickly if you let any water sit on it.
This is a well made pan, It's made with heavy construction. Easy to clean and re-use immediately. I'll likely be buying other pans by this manufacturer.
I use the Mini Bread pan to make tiny loaves of cheddar cheese bread, and despite having baked cheese throughout each cavity, the little loaves pop right out! I would definitely recommend this pan if you are search of a mini loaf bread pan.
Love IT! Great for muffins, mini meatlaf, mni breads, mini cakes...Use it around the holidays for family gifts and for gifts for local elders and Bake sales. Perfect size!
This 12 loaf non-stick pan is great! It makes it easieer to control portions as well as make it easier to store or freeze whatever you make in them!
the 12 loaf non-stick mini bread pan makes the best cornmuffins in town. what a great product, love the non stick, will be buying more.
This pan is great for baking pumpkin bread around the holidays. The mini-loaves it creates are great for giving to friends and family or for stashing in lunches. Very cool product.
This pan works great. It is heavy and cooks the loafs nicely. They come right out and the pan is easy to clean. I like that 12 loaves can be baked in one pan.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register