5 Qt. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Straight Sided Sauce Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for creating and reducing sauces and cooking vegetables
- Wide bottom ensures even heating throughout
- Easy-grip handle makes for safe use
- Heavy-duty 6mm thick aluminum construction
- Use with a lid to control evaporation and accelerate cooking
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Removable Silicone Pan Handle Grip / Sleeve for 7" and 8" Fry Pans
plus $1.59 /Each
13" Stainless Steel Splatter Screen
plus $13.49 /Each
|Height||5 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This 5 qt. straight sided sauce pan is made of heavy gauge 6.0mm thick aluminum, built to withstand heavy commercial use over long periods of time. It features an easy-grip handle that makes for safe transporting throughout your commercial kitchen. And, this handle is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
A straight sided sauce pan is ideal for creating and reducing sauces and cooking vegetables. The wide bottom area of the pan also allows for maximum heat conduction while cooking.
Top Diameter: 8''
Height: 5 1/4''
Capacity: 5 qts.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Frequently Purchased Together
2.5 Qt. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Straight Sided Sauce Pan
Choice 10" Aluminum Fry Pan
Baker's Mark 18" x 13" Half Size 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
12" Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Utility Tong
4-Piece Heavy Duty Measuring Spoon Set
4-Piece Standard Stainless Steel Measuring Cup
People Talk About:pan great pans sauces easy love right sided straight opening
I bought these pans in all the sizes after testing out the smallest one first. They are heavy duty and you can't beat the price (I looked everywhere).
Anthony R. from Creativa Posted on 01/08/2015
I love this pan. The second that I took it out of the box, I ran over to my wife and started gushing about the sauces that I was going to be making in it. The thickness is perfect, it's got the right amount of heft, it's just a great pan.
Barry H. from A Tasty Affair Posted on 04/04/2014
Great value for the product. I would purchase this item again when opening a restaurant. Just the right weight and easy to clean and easy to use.
Brad D. from Twisted Tortilla Posted on 07/14/2011
This is great 5 QT aluminum straight sided sauce pan. It love this because the straight sided make the pan stay and not tilted when it's on the stove.
Aaron T. from Kajun Burger Posted on 02/22/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register