Other Available Types:
- Dual outlets simultaneously supply multiple pieces of equipment
- 162,000 gal. capacity; 15 GPM flow rate; 0.2 micron rating
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) with 1/4 of a turn
- Reduces bacteria, chlorine taste, and odor
- 3M Water Filtration Products HF8-S Replacement Cartridge for SF165, SF18-S, and DP295-CL Water Filtration Systems
- 3M Water Filtration Products HF90 Replacement Cartridge for BEV190 Water Filtration System
- 3M Water Filtration Products 5613803 Replacement Cartridge Kit for DP390 Water Filtration System
- Noble Chemical QT-40 Quaternary Test Paper Dispenser - 0-500ppm
This DP390 filter system from 3M ensures top-quality water for your business.
A great addition to your business, this water filtration system helps improve the taste, appearance, and consistency of your water, and the efficiency of the equipment using that water! With a capacity of up to 162,000 gallons and a 0.2 micron rating, this filter system is the clear solution for high-quality water.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Dual outlet connections allow two separate streams to exit the manifold with reduced sediments, odors, and chlorine taste, while one stream has added scale inhibition media to protect the evaporator plates of an ice machine or the heating coils of a coffee brewer. A built-in bacteria inhibitor reduces up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria.
Dual-Zone Filter Media
The Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology ("IMPACT") dual-zone media provides superior throughput and cartridge life.
It has a Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design that allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with just a quarter turn.
Easy to Install
3/4" NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines, and it has a maximum flow rate of 15 GPM. A mounting bracket makes it easy to install your new filter system in a location that makes sense for your business.
- Width:29 5/16 Inches
- Height:26 3/8 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
3M Water Filtration Products 5624102
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3M Water Filtration Products DP260 High Flow Series Multi-Equipment Water Filtration System - 0.2 Micron Rating and 6.68 GPM
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3M Water Filtration Products DP190 Dual Port Water Filtration System - .2 Micron Rating and 5.0 GPM
- Rated 4 out of 5 stars3M Water Filtration Products DP290 Dual Port Water Filtration System - .2 Micron Rating and 10 GPM
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register