3/8" Blade Set for French Fry Cutters
- Quickly cuts large batches of fresh fries
- Helps your cutter last longer
- Changes cut style when paired with correct push block
First, remove the pusher block, blade frame and shield. Wash, rinse, sanitize, and then dry these parts. Before reassembling, wipe down the frame with a detergent solution, followed by a sanitizer solution.
How to assemble:
Tighten the nuts and bolts to attach the cutter handle and use a screwdriver to fasten the pusher block. Insert the shield, and then secure the blade frame by tightening the wing nuts.
How to use:
Place a potato on the shield between the pusher block and the blade frame. Swiftly pull the handle toward the blade frame to slice the potato into fries.
Watch this video to learn how to use, clean and maintain your french fry cutter!
Customer questions about this product
- Are the blades interchangeable?
- Yes, if you replace the blade and pusher block together, you can easily switch a Choice, Thunder Group, or Winco brand french fry blade from one cutter to another. The blade frames are the same size and the mounting screws are positioned in the same locations. However, the replacement blades and pusher blocks are not compatible with Nemco fry cutters.
Use this 3/8" cut French fry cutter blade to replace a broken blade on your fry cutter to keep it in good shape for as long as possible. Also, when paired with the correct push block (sold separately), this blade works to change the cut size of a fry cutter so that you can offer more than one style of French fries!
Due to the universal nature of this product, source may vary.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register