Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $45.39 back (4,539 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Heavy duty 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel worktop
- 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
- 16 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf
- Four 1 5/8" legs for stability
- Quick and easy assembly
|Metro WT366FS Specs|
|Shipping Weight||125 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Size||36" x 60"|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Metro WT366FS Details
Built to withstand the busiest of kitchen conditions, the 14 gauge Metro WT366FS worktable has a type 304 stainless steel work surface, undershelf, and legs. This 36" x 60" heavy-duty work table features four 1 5/8" legs to assure a sturdy, wobble-free surface. The bottom shelf is adjustable in 2" increments.
The Metro WT366FS 36" x 60" 14 gauge work table is conveniently shipped knocked down for shipping savings but can be easily assembled in minutes without special tools.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register