Using this table in our food truck I went with the 16 gauge because it is right in front of the serving window so I am constantly leaning on it and reaching out the window also it is used for prep when we are not in service so I thought the thicker gauge stainless would be better for that
Other Available Sizes:
- 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel top offers greater durability and corrosion-resistance than type 430
- 18-gauge type 430 stainless steel adjustable undershelf
- 1 5/8" stainless steel legs with adjustable metal bullet feet
- Top shelf holds approximately 490 lb. and undershelf holds approximately 300 lb.
- Ideal for a variety of floor layouts
- Regency Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 18" x 48" Tables - 18 Gauge
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 48" x 32"
- Regency 5" Heavy Duty Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 4/Set
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 48" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 18" x 48" x 19 1/4"
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 12" x 48" x 19 1/4"
- Regency 5" Heavy Duty Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
- Regency 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster
Utilize the space in your kitchen with this Regency 18" x 48" 16-gauge, 304-series stainless steel commercial work table!
With the strength and reliability you've come to expect from Regency Tables and Sinks, this 16-gauge stainless steel table is the solution you've been looking for to complete your commercial kitchen prep area! Ideal for butcher shops, this 16-gauge table's fabrication allows it to withstand the repeated heavy blows of a cleaver or meat tenderizer without denting.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Constructed entirely of stainless steel, this work table is sure to provide the operator with a long-lasting, dependable service life. Ideal for busy kitchens, this work table is easy to maintain thanks to its durable, corrosion resistant material. And, because the type 304 stainless steel top is smooth, the table can be quickly wiped down at the end of a busy shift.
Stainless Steel Undershelf
An 18-gauge, 430-series stainless steel undershelf provides a convenient place to store scales, cutting boards, food storage boxes, and other kitchen appliances within easy reach.
The top shelf boasts a weight capacity of approximately 490 lb. of evenly distributed weight, while the undershelf supports 300 lb. This strength is extremely valuable in a restaurant or bar.
This unit is supported by 4 strong, stainless steel legs, ensuring that the table will remain upright and secure.
With 1” of adjustability, the adjustable stainless steel bullet feet allow you to place the table on uneven floors.
This unit requires little effort to assemble, allowing you to begin using it as soon as possible.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Length:48 Inches
- Width:18 Inches
- Height:34 Inches
People Talk About:gauge window better constantly food front leaning prep reaching right
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register